So, Boyle County...

born2reign

Actually I would have to say, "Nothing like fire works in Boyle County on a Friday night!"

But I do agree 100%, the kids actually want to play for Coach French like they did when Coach Smith was there. I wish Pardue the best at C-ville, but Boyle County seems to be better off without him. So his decision to leave was the best for both sides.

LOL... Fireworks were going off all night in DANVILLE. Being as how BC resides inside the city limits, right?

How can you say that when you live in Texas????

You would be surprised how much football I get the pleasure of seeing thanks to my friends around the country. I have seen both the Boyle County wins over Henry Clay and Danville. I have seen Lexington Catholic play both St.X and Bishop Chartard. I have seen Lone Oak play a team from Tennessee (I think from this past week, not sure). I have also seen Rockcastle, Rowan and Bell.

Out of that group, Boyle is the best team I have seen. While limited, I think I have seen some of the best teams in 4A. It is early, but I am entitled to my opinion, right? :thumb:

You would be surprised how much football I get the pleasure of seeing thanks to my friends around the country. I have seen both the Boyle County wins over Henry Clay and Danville. I have seen Lexington Catholic play both St.X and Bishop Chartard. I have seen Lone Oak play a team from Tennessee (I think from this past week, not sure). I have also seen Rockcastle, Rowan and Bell.

Out of that group, Boyle is the best team I have seen. While limited, I think I have seen some of the best teams in 4A. It is early, but I am entitled to my opinion, right? :thumb:

Did I say you wasn't??? :thumb:

Did I say you wasn't??? :thumb:

I thought you were implying...no worries. I see a lot of high school football around the country. Again, I am lucky.

You still didn't address the thread, what do you think of Boyle; who is more impressive if Boyle isn't the best in 4A?

I thought you were implying...no worries. I see a lot of high school football around the country. Again, I am lucky.

You still didn't address the thread, what do you think of Boyle; who is more impressive if Boyle isn't the best in 4A?

Bell could be in the discussion...