Everything posted by woodsrider
-
Should Court System Get Involved In This Playoff Game?
How is this different than Highlands using the courts in Mike Mitchell issue? If the IHSAA makes their ruling and you don't agree isn't the court the only option left?
-
Should Court System Get Involved In This Playoff Game?
Has nothing to do with getting you way. This wasn't a blown call. There is no slippery slope. The rules of the game were not followed by the officials. I don't think any is looking for perfect officials. There will always be arguments on blown calls, spots, PI, or anything where judgement comes into play. Team won the game within the rules of the game. The officials screwed up and cost them the game.
-
New Trial In Michelle Mockbee Murder?
The story linked in post #2 did.
-
New Trial In Michelle Mockbee Murder?
That's what it said.
-
KHSAA should be ashamed!
Don't think I've ever agreed with one of your posts more. New year same tired thread.
-
6A playoffs, first round, running clock games. My predictions.
Didn't know that. Seems dumb.
-
6A playoffs, first round, running clock games. My predictions.
What rule are you looking to implement? If a team decides they don't want to play just don't play. Call the other coach and tell him your team will be forfeiting.
-
6A playoffs, first round, running clock games. My predictions.
They can do that now can't they?
-
National Police Air Service (NPAS), United Kingdom, Films UFO Video
Pretty sure I could see Bigfoot through the window flying that ball.
-
Fall Break Is All For Me!
Then don't sign up to play for the team. You know going into it that fall break will be during the season. If that's an issue don't play. Same for baseball and spring break. That said maybe the KHSAA should just mandate all teams off week be during fall break.
-
Fall Break Is All For Me!
Right I get that and agree with him. I'm saying its a lazy fix to want to do away with fall break altogether.
-
Fall Break Is All For Me!
Kevin lost me when questioned if we even need fall break. We don't need any of the breaks but we don't question those. He doesn't like the fact that parents let their kids shirk their responsibilities so his solution is to cancel the break all together.
-
iOS 10
going to try and down load this later today.
-
Lafayette 1 Scott County 0 (Forfeit for Lafayette per provisions of the NFHS rules)
Never mind, see where it was due to lightening.
-
Lafayette 1 Scott County 0 (Forfeit for Lafayette per provisions of the NFHS rules)
I still don't understand why the game was stopped at half time.
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
I'm not married to my unlimited plan but it never made sense in the past to ditch it. I normally don't use a ton of data but there are times I do. back in July I used almost 20GB. I was streaming the CrossFit games on my phone while working. Basically 3 days of several hours of streaming. That definitely isn't the norm though. I will have to research our real usage and see what makes sense. Thanks for the help and info.
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
No Apple Store in Evansville. At this point I will probably just stick with my 6 until it craps out.
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
Gotcha. So right now I have unlimited data. Guess I'm screwed?
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
How is it no different when there's an extra $40 to pay for the phone?
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
So started looking into a possible upgrade and looks like AT&T has gone the Verizon route and quit discounting phones with new contract?
-
iPhone 7 (announcement event)
Supposed to be up for preorder today with it being available on the 16th. So far i can't find where to preorder. I'm not going to do it, just curious on prices.
-
Evansville F.J. Reitz(IN)/Henderson County Updates
29-7 halftime score.
-
What's on your plate for today?
Currently sitting in my CCDW class watching what has to be the most boring video known to man.
-
Trinity junior transfer Rondale Moore
Also why would a change of residence be needed for a private school? Trinity for example doesn't have a district or boundary for residence so where exactly would a kid have to move to in order to have a change of residence that would qualify them?
-
7 of the most convincing alien conspiracy theories
Kind of my point. Everyone assumes if there are aliens they have the ability to get here. I personally think the ufo sightings are hogwash.