iPhone 7 (announcement event)

SvFan4life

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the (rumored) switch to bluetooth headphones, which I love.

The rumour is that the bundled headphones will still be wired and connect through the lightning port, and for those who want to use their own headphones, there will be an included adapter.

The rumour is that the bundled headphones will still be wired and connect through the lightning port, and for those who want to use their own headphones, there will be an included adapter.

I see. I guess I started the Bluetooth rumor. It just makes more sense to me to do that and go to cordless charging.

Actually Snottie is correct, and you are too.

Apple is making wireless ear buds and they're gonna use something like Bluetooth to connect.

But the standard head phones will be wired and use the Lightning port.

I see. I guess I started the Bluetooth rumor. It just makes more sense to me to do that and go to cordless charging.

There is a rumour floating around about a bluetooth headphone made by Apple, called Air Pods or something like that. It's doubtful they would be included with the phones. The real advantage to lightning connected headphones is higher sound quality as more data can be transmitted via the lightning cable vs bluetooth or the standard 3.5 jack.

There is a rumour floating around about a bluetooth headphone made by Apple, called Air Pods or something like that. It's doubtful they would be included with the phones. The real advantage to lightning connected headphones is higher sound quality as more data can be transmitted via the lightning cable vs bluetooth or the standard 3.5 jack.

Sound quality isn't a huge concern for me. Hearing the words over the whine of a full-throttle lawn mower and the cord getting caught on the handles of the mower are.