Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iOS 10

Featured Replies

Going off the grid shortly to download it. 1.1GB. Who updated their phones already? Likes? Dislikes? Tips?

 

Let's hear it.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the process of updating right now. That raise to wake feature is probably a battery drainer in the pocket. Could be handy for stationary use though. I'll hold my judgments on the rest of the features until I get a little use out of them.

I like it, a lot of new emojis. Lock screen is different.

 

They have stickers and you can hand draw stuff in messages.

 

You can also delete some of those stupid default apps like Tips.

 

A new home app that you can connect if you have any smart devices in your house like thermostat or light bulbs.

I'll probably do it tonight.

The wake feature isn't working on mine, not that it's a big deal.

I'll just wait until my new Iphone 7 plus comes to worry about IOS 10. I usually wait a week or two before downloading as there always seems to be a bug or two in the initial release.

The wake feature isn't working on mine, not that it's a big deal.

 

What is the wake feature?

What is the wake feature?

 

The screen lights up when you pick up the phone is the way I understood it.

What is the wake feature?

When you pick it up, it "wakes" up.

The slide to unlock feature is gone as well.

I like it, a lot of new emojis. Lock screen is different.

 

They have stickers and you can hand draw stuff in messages.

 

You can also delete some of those stupid default apps like Tips.

 

A new home app that you can connect if you have any smart devices in your house like thermostat or light bulbs.

 

my favorite feature thus far.

The swipe to turn on being gone is messing with me right now on my phone and iPad, but will get used to it I guess. I have already had to actually pay attention to turn on my devices.

The most noticeable thing for me is the change to the messenger. I do like the addition of the doodle feature, but it seems like it will get old.

 

I also turned on the night setting, so we'll see what that's like after sunset.

I really really like the new lock screen, though it would be nifty if the news came from the source of my choosing, like BGP for instance.

The most noticeable thing for me is the change to the messenger. I do like the addition of the doodle feature, but it seems like it will get old.

 

I also turned on the night setting, so we'll see what that's like after sunset.

 

I'm about to wear some poor girl out with my doodles...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.