Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iOS 10

Featured Replies

I'm about to wear some poor girl out with my doodles...

 

Whoa man, that's harassment.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to wear some poor girl out with my doodles...

 

I've been doodling my brains out all day.

Whoa man, that's harassment.

 

We have an agreement of consent. It's in invisible ink, but it was written.

Just sent a doodle video text to the wife. Cool feature, but not sure how much I will use it.

I've been doodling my brains out all day.

 

Any chance it supplants Snapchat?

Just downloaded. It took a while. Trying to relearn the new functions.

Any chance it supplants Snapchat?

 

Doubtful. It was a decent effort at it.

The night shade setting is a nice feature. I have a similar app on my computer. Makes it easier on your eyes at night.

The night shade setting is a nice feature. I have a similar app on my computer. Makes it easier on your eyes at night.

You know they've had that for a while? Maybe an update or two ago?

You know they've had that for a while? Maybe an update or two ago?

 

Clearly not. This is the first I've noticed it.

Clearly not. This is the first I've noticed it.

It is more overt with this update. I used it some, but think it is more mind over matter. I just keep my phone on a dim setting.

I think I like the night vision thingy. Not completely sure yet.

My phones updated, but I also have the original iPad Mini. It did not pull in the new iOS. I guess it won't work on it.

Don't forget to turn off your background refresh settings. It flips on once you do the update and can drain a battery.

Don't forget to turn off your background refresh settings. It flips on once you do the update and can drain a battery.

 

Good call, mine was turned back on. Would have never known.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.