Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tcjkbt

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tcjkbt

  1. If you're talking about Vasser, I have heard that they are shooting for the regional tournament, but I can't guarantee the accuracy of that.
  2. You see a result like this and you wonder if any team can win 6 straight in the NCAA tournament, but of course someone will. I thought UConn were world beaters against Marquette a few days ago. I guess they still could be world beaters as long as their world does not include Creighton.
  3. I certainly agree with your last paragraph.
  4. I don't know the answer to this, but is Kelly such a prize? Does he still have the drive? If I'm not mistaken, he has not done very well at his last two stops.
  5. What was the meaning of Tre Mitchell patting the air about 10 inches off the ground during the game? It was something positive, I think, but I haven no idea what it was supposed to signify.
  6. I think Miquel Coleman might be the best coach in the 7th region. Look for Manual to be a strong contender for as long as he is there.
  7. Is South Carolina coming back to earth?
  8. UConn looked scary good.....they can really pass the balll
  9. Sheppard did so much for UK in the second half---- breaking the press, running the point and controlling the game. Hats off to him. His best game, I think.
  10. I don't think Vasser played for Trinity. He has been out the last couple of games with a foot/ankle problem. I hear he may not be back until the region.
  11. Same with me. I only go if Trinity is in it or if there would be some family or other tie to a player.
  12. If St. X wins these last three games, I believe their regular season record would be 23-3. In terms of regular season winning percentage, this would be their best winning percentage since......when? It has been a very good year for the Tigers to say the least.
  13. Why can't they just have fewer commercials but just charge more for them? Who sets the price----NFL or the televising network, or does the advertiser sumbit an offer saying it will pay "x" dollars? Is the price ultimately negotiated?
  14. Also, Zach Edey of Purdue.
  15. The Shamrocks win at home to go 20-5 on the season. Waggener falls to 7-13. This one was over early as Trinity led 40-12 at the half.
  16. Not sure, but I think it was the Bills QB.
  17. Trinity rallies to win on the road. Vasser, wearing a boot, did not play for Trinity. Ballard has been playing better lately. Nice win.
  18. I think the Assumption basketball program is on the uptick. It would be good to have them back.
  19. I do, too. That's one reason I said I questioned whether either party would be interested.
  20. Wolfe does a great job at Male, no doubt.
  21. Being from Louisville he might want to get closer to home. He has done a good job at Oregon and before that, at Texas-San Antonio. His dad played football for UK.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.