Creighton 85 UConn 66

I saw this score just before bed.  One thing that jumps out a bit is Creighton holding UConn to 66 points. The Huskies were on a 14 game winning streak going into Tuesday's game and averaging 80 ppg during that stretch of play. 

You see a result like this and you wonder if any team can win 6 straight in the NCAA tournament, but of course someone will.    I thought UConn were world beaters against Marquette a few days ago.  I guess they still could be world beaters as long as their world does not include Creighton.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

You see a result like this and you wonder if any team can win 6 straight in the NCAA tournament, but of course someone will.    I thought UConn were world beaters against Marquette a few days ago.  I guess they still could be world beaters as long as their world does not include Creighton.

Weekday road games halfway across the country at the 15th ranked team in America can make things tough. I still think UConn is the team to beat and I have little faith in Creighton, who seem to bust my bracket every year.

• Like 3