Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MJAlltheWay24

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJAlltheWay24

  1. UConn is one heckuva team. Great game plan by Hurley too.
  2. They definitely gotta open up their pocket books.
  3. Going to miss Calipari. Told a buddy that I was at such a perfect age when Calipari came to Kentucky and started out with a bang. We were all out of college, with more disposable income and no kids. Sure made going to sports bars for tournament and other big games a lot of fun. Anxiously waiting to see what's next.
  4. I didn't work on Easter but Opening Day is always banging. The Saturday game was probably the best 2nd game of the year I've ever had down there. Weather was perfect. Thinking tonight might be a little slow with the weather and then I won't be there tomorrow (working FC Cincy instead). But back on Sunday.
  5. Yeah I think you're right. But most mention the possibility in the statement they put on. Edwards didn't, for whatever that is worth.
  6. You just need me to bet the Mets and then the Reds will be smooth sailing haha!
  7. His statement didn't say anything about the transfer portal or leaving options open like most do. It was just, he's declaring for the draft.
  8. If Caitlin Clarke can really get $5 million from Ice Cube for competing in the Big 3, that's a good incentive to bounce and not have to take classes. But she's obviously the outlier. I agree with you.
  9. Mets are coming into GABP for a three game series starting tonight. They've been pretty terrible so far this season, finally getting their first win in the second game of their double header with the Tigers yesterday. Hopefully the Reds take care of business tonight with Hunter Greene on the mound.
  10. Those few years before COVID, when they started the season like 3-20 must have really scarred me haha!
  11. Venus sure is playing hard. I'm glad they didn't vote her out last night, even though I'm not a fan of hers. I think she's more interesting and better for the show than Mo. How does Q go directly up to Maria without confirming with Tim that she was on board? Felt like that had big blunder potential but didn't seem to bite him.
  12. From what I know, that seems like a great pick up for UL. Kelsey coming in firing.
  13. To give full context, there are only about 19-20K tickets available for the Women's game vs. 70-75k for the Men's (I forget the exact number). So the Women's essentially creates quite a bit of scarcity. I wonder what the get in would be for the Men's if they only had 20K available. But that shouldn't take away from the fact that the get in price for the Women's is nearly $1000. Crazy but awesome for their games.
  14. Maybe I'm just misremembering, but when was the last time the Reds started out a season by winning their first two series? Feels like forever.
  15. Stefon Diggs to the Texas. Not sure what the Bills got in return in regards to picks. CJ Stroud going to have him some nice toys between Diggs, Collins, Dell and Dalton Schultz.
  16. He sure woke up last night. I'm a big Bryce Harper fan, but don't like that he decided to explode on the Reds.
  17. I think that's the clip I saw. Seems like a lot of people are tying Jay-Z's name to things.
  18. When this started breaking a week or so ago, I was interested how much coverage it would really get. I feel like I've seen things from Katt Williams over the years, warning about him.
  19. Nice to see some winning games in March/April. I still have scar tissue from a few seasons of working at GABP when they started like 3-18.
  20. Sounds like Bryce Harper, who is hitless on the season so far with 5 Ks.
  21. Will be nice to be able to watch a game! Booooooo Bally Sports!
  22. I like Flau'jae Johnson's game. She's tough.
  23. Kim Mulkey sure didn't give HVL any help at all and it was so obvious that she needed some. Caitlin Clarke is just something special. Her shooting is awesome, but her ability to push the ball up the court with her vision and longer passes is equally impressive.
  24. Been debating who I want to take in this game. Probably going to stay away and not bet it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.