Mets at Reds (4/5 - 4/7)

Mets are coming into GABP for a three game series starting tonight. They've been pretty terrible so far this season, finally getting their first win in the second game of their double header with the Tigers yesterday. Hopefully the Reds take care of business tonight with Hunter Greene on the mound.

• Thanks 1

I didn't work on Easter but Opening Day is always banging. The Saturday game was probably the best 2nd game of the year I've ever had down there. Weather was perfect.

Thinking tonight might be a little slow with the weather and then I won't be there tomorrow (working FC Cincy instead). But back on Sunday.

• Like 2

Giving credit where due, Greene must have been pretty good tonight.   Now we need some consistency from him.  I am  not a fan, but if he wants to show me up that would be OK too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Giving credit where due, Greene must have been pretty good tonight.   Now we need some consistency from him.  I am  not a fan, but if he wants to show me up that would be OK too.

Yes he was 6 innings and just 1 run on 3 hits and just 1 walk.

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Mets lead 2-1 now through 7 innings as they took the lead in the top of the 7th on a fielders choice after a throwing error on De La Cruz.

De La Cruz needs to get his act together on defense. I believe he leads MLB in errors after tonight's game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

De La Cruz needs to get his act together on defense. I believe he leads MLB in errors after tonight's game.

Also probably strikeouts he has 24 official at bats in 7 games this season and has struck out now 12 times.