Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NHS BIG DADDY

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NHS BIG DADDY

  1. One thing I wish my parents would have done is took me to the golf course more when I was younger and made me play all the time. It was kinda impossible tho when football, basketball and baseball all got in the way.
  2. Ive been playing for a few years now but have only gotten out a few times a year up until this year. Ive been playing around twice a week this year starting back in May. I dont use the GHIN for an official handicap, Ive been using another website that gives you one for free an according to it my handicap index is 17. The best Ive shot so far is an 83 which was this past sunday at Avon field in Cincy but its only par 66. Ive gotten a ton better this year alone an it seems like I keep picking up new things that help me out. I just wonder if I had a lesson if I would learn a ton more then I thought I already knew.
  3. Good question, Im not sure who it is this year. I dont see Hyder doing it himself, possibly Ritter or Meyer but I think Meyer may run the defense or atleast he did before Schlarman took over the program a couple years ago.
  4. Who is playing game 1 of this Newport bowl? I know it must be the first year for this because Ive never heard of it before.
  5. I myself havent taken any lessons yet and have done ok but Im not satisfied. I think I could be a lot better if I finally pulled the string an got some lessons. If you have had lessons where did you receive them at an how much have they helped you?
  6. I saw Newport earlier this week against Ludlow and they struggled a bit. How did they do in the passing game tonight? They have a good ground game but they cant just give it to Wilfong every play. They are going to have to develope some sort of passing game to keep defenses honest. Their pass defense needs a lot of work also. Good to hear they played better tonight.
  7. Breathitt and Russell were always tough places to play.
  8. Thanks for the heads up, Ill have to remember this so I can check them out.
  9. My goal over the next 2 and a half decades is to play as much as I can and then eventually be good enough to join the Senior tour and start kicking some tail.
  10. Thats the game I looked forward to most every year. If its one game I wanted to win it was that one. Its possible that I may have a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of my life for never winning that game in my 4 years. It irks me to no end.:madman:
  11. Before it was fixed by a mod the word titleist was spelled without the L.
  12. Our Company had our golf outing at Elks Run on Saturday, but I wasnt able to make it out there. I'll send ya the link for a coupon where you can play it for 35 bucks.
  13. Ive been looking to play new courses in the area and we decided to try this one this week. Grizzly was supposed to be the best one out of the 2 courses their so we are going to give it a shot. Ive found a deal where you can play Shaker Run for 45 bucks, Walden ponds in Indian Springs for 30 and Crooked Tree in Mason for 20 bucks. Or you get purchase one round at all 3 for 90 bucks total. Its good for any time Mon-Thur and anytime after 1pm on Fri-Sun. Anyone interested just ask and I'll post the link for it.
  14. I play them when I find them in the woods on the course. Ive never bought them but Ive been really leaning towards getting some.
  15. Anybody played this Jack Nicklaus course up at Kings Island? Im playing there on Saturday for the first time and was wondering if anyone played or knew much about it.
  16. I just re read the title of this thread and I cant stop laughing that I didnt catch it sooner.
  17. I was interested to see if he would pick up some offers after those #'s he put up last year.
  18. Everytime I go down to get my haircut at the barbershop my barber always says that I need to become and offical. I think he cuts a couple guys hair who officiate up here. Ive had family that has done it and one of my uncles still may do it not sure. I prolly should get into it and give back to the game Im just not sure I have the time.
  19. Im going to have to check out this game then so I can get a look at Rippy. It would be nice if he could convice Shaw to come with him.
  20. Ram, You need to get in Shaw's ear and tell him he needs to take a visit to Nebraska, he wont regret it.
  21. Saw in the Enquirer today that this game is on but it will be for Saturday September 1st and wont be on Espn. That whole event that the teams are playing in is freakin loaded. Lots of the traditionally top teams in the national polls.
  22. You sure that those last 3 guys were there? I haven't seen them listed as being their.
  23. Im the same way. Never boo'ed them but like you said voiced displeasure.
  24. Yup thats the squad I was refering to. That group of players really laid it on some teams during their 4 years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.