Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Grizzly

Featured Replies

Anybody played this Jack Nicklaus course up at Kings Island? Im playing there on Saturday for the first time and was wondering if anyone played or knew much about it.

Yuck.

 

Gets too much "hacker" play so it is rarely in good shape.

 

Way TOO many houses right on top of you.

 

Way over-rated.

 

Very short.

 

Can't stand it...if you couldn't tell. :D

  • Author

Ive been looking to play new courses in the area and we decided to try this one this week. Grizzly was supposed to be the best one out of the 2 courses their so we are going to give it a shot.

 

Ive found a deal where you can play Shaker Run for 45 bucks, Walden ponds in Indian Springs for 30 and Crooked Tree in Mason for 20 bucks. Or you get purchase one round at all 3 for 90 bucks total. Its good for any time Mon-Thur and anytime after 1pm on Fri-Sun. Anyone interested just ask and I'll post the link for it.

Stay away...I heard this was the last year for the Grizzly anyway.

 

Check out LAssing Pointe. I played the Vineyard yesterday, didn't think it was anything special.

 

Am going to check out Elks Run this weekend.

  • Author
Stay away...I heard this was the last year for the Grizzly anyway.

 

Check out LAssing Pointe. I played the Vineyard yesterday, didn't think it was anything special.

 

Am going to check out Elks Run this weekend.

 

Our Company had our golf outing at Elks Run on Saturday, but I wasnt able to make it out there. I'll send ya the link for a coupon where you can play it for 35 bucks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.