Everything posted by larrylegend
-
Taylor Co. vs Campbellsville
Taylor Co. had a good win over Monroe Co. Can they beat Campbellsville Friday night?
-
LexCath 91 Scott County 83
My gosh I guess we are all perfect!! This board should not be used to be mean-spirited to a teenager and to personally harm her and influence how others think and may vote. Have people cut down the language used by a guy like OJ or many of his antics on the court over the years and said he should not be Ohio Mr. Basketball and so forth and so on? Let's be fair here and not pounce all over one of ours who we should give the benefit of the doubt to in a time of distress. I can see taking an adult coach to task, but I can't see using this board to so terribly berate a teenage girl. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I feel. Cut her some slack and remember how you felt when you played and when your high school career ended, if you actually played sports. My heart goes out to her, her teammates and to all their parents.
-
Pineville 66 Knox Central 64 (51st District)
Coaching makes a huge difference at the high school level and JD is on of the best!
-
Woodford County 41 Franklin County 39
Woodford has a huge coaching advantage in that district. I say Lucas was probably the difference in this one.
-
Pineville 66 Knox Central 64 (51st District)
Congratulations JD. Great job Mountain Lions!
-
Pineville vs. Knox Central predictions
I'm going with the Mountain Lions. I like the way JD's got the boys playing right now. He has lots of big game experience and I believe it's time for him to get little Pineville over the hump. Let's go PHS!
-
Mr. Walls for Mr. Basketball
I agree that Matt would represent Kentucky well as Mr. Basketball.
-
Red Bird vs Clay County predictions.
Coach Spurlock is the best coach at Clay Co. since Bobby Keith. Look for good things in the next few years.
-
Frankfort 64 Franklin Co. 59
If I'm not wrong Franklin Co. has won the 11th region three times. They won it in '67, '80 and I think in '95. Gary Moore had a great program at Franklin Co. He's gotta be the best coach ever over there. I don't even think they have won a district title since he quit let alone the region. His teams played very hard. the mentality there now is very soft.
-
Frankfort 64 Franklin Co. 59
Great win for Frankfort. Ouch for Franklin County. Two years in a row as #1 seed in the district and no title. This year no regional tournament. Great job Panthers!
-
Frankfort High looking for a head Coach
sounds like you are just as interested in the coach your kid will have, just as I am sure the parents, you said were interfering wanted. We all just want the best for our kids. I hope you are able to have some input into the coaching selection.
-
AAU State Tournament
I heard there was a great Slam-Sunk Contest at the KBA last night, anybody witness it?
-
Pendleton Co. Jon Elrod signs LOI
Congrats to a super kid and a super family.
-
Brett Miller commits to Union College
Is Union NAIA Division I or NAIA Division II?
-
Woodford Co.
What's his record? Does he have district championships, a lot of regional tournament appearances? Ever been a boys coach? Is woodford about to hire him?
-
Woodford Co.
Who is Thacker. I thought Chauk was at Franklin Co. Has Thacker won district or what, good records?
-
Tryouts @ Georgetown
Who will make the team? How did Slaughter, Mack, Crutcher, Dunaway look?
-
Aaron Dunaway??
I like to see him sign D-I but if he wants PT he better go D-II. The OVC and most other D-I conferences are too athletic for his foot speed. He cant defend on the wing in D-I -- just too slow. I say he be 6'-2" but he can't play the point or the 3 either. So for a 2 his foot speed itn't there.
-
Mr. Basketball ?
Where Allen, Mack, Crutcher, Dunaway going to college?
-
Top Boys Head Coaches?
Kirk Chiles at Henry Clay, Billy Hicks of Scott County, Tony Hopper at Apollo, Alan Hatcher at Graves. That's a few good ones.
-
Division One Players?
I'd say Crutcher will prolly sign D-I this spring. Anybody else?
-
Division One Players?
Down year. Is that all the D-I's we have in this senior class? Seems like we be producing better football players than basketball players in Kentucky.
-
What are some of the best High School individual performances that you have seen?
1988 Richie Farmer with 51 points in the State Tournament finals against Ballard
-
Shelby County 71 Christian County 65
Great win for Shelby County and AJ
-
Scott Co 57 Lex Cath 47
The two district wins and the two regional wins have all been double digit victories. I'd say Billy Hicks is the real deal. At this point he cruising through the 11th region.