Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Dunaway??

Featured Replies

This is one my favorite players to watch over the years and I actually didn't get to see him at all this season, which was a disapointment. I know he undecided on a college choice, but I was wondering if he was drawing any attention from D-1 schools or not. Does anyone know who is interested in him? I think he would be a good fit for a D-1 SG. UC??? Dayton??? NKU would also love to have him.

This is one my favorite players to watch over the years and I actually didn't get to see him at all this season, which was a disapointment. I know he undecided on a college choice, but I was wondering if he was drawing any attention from D-1 schools or not. Does anyone know who is interested in him? I think he would be a good fit for a D-1 SG. UC??? Dayton??? NKU would also love to have him.

 

Very good solid high school player. I have always contended and still contend he is not a D1 player.

 

NKU would be perfect for him.

Very good solid high school player. I have always contended and still contend he is not a D1 player.

 

NKU would be perfect for him.

Agreed. Maybe in the right situation he could fit as a DI player, because he is a great shooter, but his height and his being a half-step slow hurts him at the highest levels.

Just as I have suggested that 6'0" shooting guard coming out of high school are a tremendous long shot at d1 level college hoops as such with Dunaway being a 6'3" or 6'4" forward. Dunaway is a solid player and competitor, no question. He is just in the wrong court position for his height.

I am told that Aaron is not getting Division I offers. Kyle Macy was taking a close look at him, and maybe the new coach at Morehead State will pursue Aaron. He is probably a legit 6'1" and lacking the athleticism that many of the Division I schools are looking for. I feel he will have a difficult time defending on the next level.

 

A tremendous high school player who the whole state of Kentucky enjoyed watching play.

 

I feel he would be "HAPPY" at Georgetown College.

I am told that Aaron is not getting Division I offers. Kyle Macy was taking a close look at him, and maybe the new coach at Morehead State will pursue Aaron. He is probably a legit 6'1" and lacking the athleticism that many of the Division I schools are looking for. I feel he will have a difficult time defending on the next level.

 

A tremendous high school player who the whole state of Kentucky enjoyed watching play.

 

.

 

Some of us took a lot of crap on here for the last 2 seasons saying the same thing.

I am told that Aaron is not getting Division I offers. Kyle Macy was taking a close look at him, and maybe the new coach at Morehead State will pursue Aaron. He is probably a legit 6'1" and lacking the athleticism that many of the Division I schools are looking for. I feel he will have a difficult time defending on the next level.

 

A tremendous high school player who the whole state of Kentucky enjoyed watching play.

 

I feel he would be "HAPPY" at Georgetown College.

I'm a legit 6' 1'' and I have stood next to Dunaway and he is a good 2'' taller then me. I also talked to a family member just the other day and he does have some d-1 offers along with several d-2's. I was told a d-1 school was at Henry Clay the other day. This kid can play low to mid d-1. Like any kid you have to fine the right fit. I was told he will be deciding in the next couple of weeks. I did hear NKU wanted him.

I am told that Aaron is not getting Division I offers. Kyle Macy was taking a close look at him, and maybe the new coach at Morehead State will pursue Aaron. He is probably a legit 6'1" and lacking the athleticism that many of the Division I schools are looking for. I feel he will have a difficult time defending on the next level.

 

A tremendous high school player who the whole state of Kentucky enjoyed watching play.

 

I feel he would be "HAPPY" at Georgetown College.

 

I like to see him sign D-I but if he wants PT he better go D-II. The OVC and most other D-I conferences are too athletic for his foot speed. He cant defend on the wing in D-I -- just too slow. I say he be 6'-2" but he can't play the point or the 3 either. So for a 2 his foot speed itn't there.

I am told that Aaron is not getting Division I offers. Kyle Macy was taking a close look at him, and maybe the new coach at Morehead State will pursue Aaron. He is probably a legit 6'1" and lacking the athleticism that many of the Division I schools are looking for. I feel he will have a difficult time defending on the next level.

 

A tremendous high school player who the whole state of Kentucky enjoyed watching play.

 

I feel he would be "HAPPY" at Georgetown College.

 

 

And Macy was a good judge of talent :rolleyes:

I saw Dunaway a couple of times and he didn't really impress me. As was said he doesn't have the footspeed that I would have expected of a player as highly hyped as him. He really didnt shoot the ball well either. I cant see him at the D1 level.

Wait a minute. If Dunaway is 6'1" then the Faulkners are 5'9"!!!!:D

Wait a minute. If Dunaway is 6'1" then the Faulkners are 5'9"!!!!:D

 

Boy you just cant let it go can you?

I do not know how they measure the height of players today, but here is the old way we did it to assure a level playing field.

 

Back against the wall, stocking or barefooted, heels on the ground touching each other, toes in the air, straight-edge to the wall. It is a very fair way to do it and most people do not like the results because they have inflated their height by two inches. This way yields consistant, fair results.

 

The truth hurts. Aaron Dunaway is 6'1".......by my rules, but still a great high school player!

I could not agree more!!! Then why is the 16th region using the metric system? You're right, the truth hurts.

I do not know how they measure the height of players today, but here is the old way we did it to assure a level playing field.

 

Back against the wall, stocking or barefooted, heels on the ground touching each other, toes in the air, straight-edge to the wall. It is a very fair way to do it and most people do not like the results because they have inflated their height by two inches. This way yields consistant, fair results.

 

The truth hurts. Aaron Dunaway is 6'1".......by my rules, but still a great high school player!

You must be real close to Dunaway to have measured him your way.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.