Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County 71 Christian County 65

Featured Replies

Sounded like a great game and an exciting finish. Thanks, Soldier, for the updates.

  • Author

Unless I misunderstood, Slaughter did not score in the third, yet finished with 26...nice...

Shelby County wins their first tournament game since 1993.

 

Christian County has lost four straight first round games and haven't won a game at the Sweet 16 since 1983.

How many offensive rebounds did CC end up with?
29 of their 48 rebounds were on the O-glass. They scored 18 second chance points

In the second half, Shelby County shot 14 of 19 from the field and 14 of 27 from the free throw line.

29 offensive rebounds and losing blows my mind, but I guess you have to missing shots to get those boards.

My pick to win it all comes through with the victory....

 

AJ Slaughter is the best player in the tournament IMO.....

 

By far the most entertaining game of the day......

 

Sets up a fun J-Town vs. Shelby Co. matchup Friday afternoon....

How many blocks did Wade have? I wouldn't be suprised if he hit double figures.

 

Shelby was my pick to win it, but seeing that no one other than Slaughter can hit free throws consistently I'm pretty scared.

29 offensive rebounds and losing blows my mind, but I guess you have to missing shots to get those boards.

When you add the amazing stat of 29 offensive rebounds to the fact that two of the players doing the most damage on the offensive glass for Christian County were both well under 6 feet tall, that might be one of the most unique things I have seen in high school basketball.

 

I was not impressed with any team today at the Sweet 16. I think this might be the year that a long, long shot wins the tournament.

You are correct Jim, he's very smooth.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.