Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LexCath 91 Scott County 83

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From watching the live stats, it looked like Scott County gave this game away. I think they had a 15 point lead in the 3rd quarter and a 7 point lead with about 2 minutes to go before LexCath stormed back.

  • Author

SC led the whole game. LC took the lead with 1:30 to go.

Scott County lost the second they stepped out on the floor in the second half. They ran on adrenaline in the first and then all they could think about was how to not let there be a repeat of last year. An absolute terrible foul called on Holly Milburn midway through the 4th really hurt them

Great poise by the lady Knights. After falling behind by double digits most of the night, they did not quit. Telling statistic was 36 of 42 from the free throw line.

Great poise by the lady Knights. After falling behind by double digits most of the night, they did not quit. Telling statistic was 36 of 42 from the free throw line.

 

How many did Scott County shoot? Either way that is a very impressive stat. Hard to beat a team that converts like that from the line!!!

I just spoke to a friend that went to the game, and she said that Rebecca Gray acted horrible after the game. Flipping off the other team and ref's anyone have anymore details on this??

Two questions if anyone else noticed:

 

Was that a middle finger that Gray pointed either at the LC cheerleaders of someone on that end of the court at game's end?

 

Second: She walked off the court towards the locker room. Did she come back for the handshake?

So Doomer Im guessing it is true about her horrible sportsmanship?

 

My friend is neither a LC fan or Scott Co fan and she was was upset with the way Gray acted.

I would expect better behavior from the the preordained Miss Basketball.

So Doomer Im guessing it is true about her horrible sportsmanship?

 

My friend is neither a LC fan or Scott Co fan and she was was upset with the way Gray acted.

 

I started not to type the post. I know she is a kid, and it was an emotional time, but LC girls lost a 20T heartbreaker Friday and no one acted up like that. Tates Creek boys lost in 3OT and from all I saw were class all the way.

 

I think any Miss Basketball candidate should be required to play both ends of the court also.

I started not to type the post. I know she is a kid, and it was an emotional time, but LC girls lost a 20T heartbreaker Friday and no one acted up like that. Tates Creek boys lost in 3OT and from all I saw were class all the way.

 

I think any Miss Basketball candidate should be required to play both ends of the court also.

 

 

I certainly agree with your post and with your last sentence in particular. I don't think, however, that we should dismiss it as the act of a "kid". I assume that she is 18. She is not a kid. She is responsible for her actions.

LC won the game when they figured out they could shoot layups all night.

I just spoke to a friend that went to the game, and she said that Rebecca Gray acted horrible after the game. Flipping off the other team and ref's anyone have anymore details on this??

 

Myself, along w/a very notiable coach witnessed the same action. She also mouthed to one of the officials, you all are terrible.

 

I know of a few votes for Miss Basketball that she lost tonight for her childish gestures. However, what a player, just ashame to end her career doing what she did.

Miss Basketball is suppost to represent our entire state, if she is going to be miss basketball like most ppl think then she needs to learn to act ALOT better, couse this is not the way I wantsomeone representing my state to act...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.