Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Division One Players?

Featured Replies

Any seniors committed to Div. 1 schools? If not where are they going? Like Danial Ard - Murray

  • Author
Any seniors committed to Div. 1 schools? If not where are they going? Like Danial Ard - Murray

A.J. Slaughter - Western

Dan Penick - Wright St.

Joshua Mack - Coastal Carolina

Down year. Is that all the D-I's we have in this senior class? Seems like we be producing better football players than basketball players in Kentucky.

Forrest Smallwood- Lou. Male- Butler

Stuart Miller (walk-on)- Middlesboro- Louisville

Jay Ivey- O.Catholic- Middle Tennessee

I'd say Crutcher will prolly sign D-I this spring. Anybody else?

  • Author
I'd say Crutcher will prolly sign D-I this spring. Anybody else?

I've heard that Walt Allen is going to a Presperterian School that may be going to a Div 1 ranking next year.

Antonio Owens is supposed to visit Illinios this weekend.

Basketball talent is way down this year in Kentucky, and I think the diminishing Division I signees in the state continues.

 

Football in the state is waking up!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.