Everything posted by FootballGuy2121
-
Needed - KHSAA Football Improvements
We can have these conversations all day, but nothing is going to change. Rinse and repeat.
-
Newport Central Catholic at Raceland Predictions/Updates
Running clock by halftime. Rams roll.
-
Kentucky Country Day at Hopkins County Central Predictions/Updates (Cancelled due to weather, no make up)
The Bearcat offense is on a roll, and I don’t see HCC stopping it. Running clock for KCD by the middle of the 3rd quarter.
-
Campbellsville at Hazard Predictions/Updates
Should be an exciting game, but Campbellsville finds a way to pull away get a big road win. 35-17 Tigers.
-
Madisonville-North Hopkins 25 Paducah Tilghman 22
My guess would be officiating shortage.Many assignors ask schools to consider moving a few games to Thursday or Saturday to secure officials.
-
Madisonville-North Hopkins 25 Paducah Tilghman 22
Every Athletic Director in america hates NFHS. They were free during COVID and have remained free for a reason. Garbage service who show up to campus unannounced and expect you to build your day around them.
-
Will Berea be able to play this week?
Looking more likely that Sayre and Eminence will have to find two late games (presumably out of state) with Frankfort and Berea struggling with numbers.
-
Williamsburg 1 Frankfort 0
Craig Foley had Frankfort rolling for years. The administration decided to make a change, and ever since, they've fallen apart.
-
Manual at Atherton Predictions/Upates
Consider me on board with Atherton as well. I'll say 35-28 Ravens.
-
Scott County at Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions/Updates
The PRP AD really set the program back after he let Coach Williams go. Wild to see him win the JCPS AD of the 24-25 school year……
-
What’s going on at Frankfort?
Does anybody have intel? Very surprised to see them forfeit.
-
DeSales 28 Louisville Holy Cross 20
Very impressive win for the Colts. Should be another slobber knocker with KCD on Friday.
-
Kentucky Country Day 29 Spencer County 21
Big time win for the Bearcats. The officials gave Spencer County 7 free points with a botched scoop and score that was a clear batted down pass at the line of scrimmage. very impressed with Spencer county though. Coach Marksbury has a tough squad that will be a force to reckon with. Big test for KCD at DeSales next week. Their previous two meetings have came down to PATs in OT. I expect another slobber knocker next week on Kenwood Drive.
-
Weather Concerns for Friday
The forecast is not looking too hot. I wonder if some schools will ride it out, or make a decision to move it to the weekend. If the current forecast was predicted yesterday, I think schools would’ve moved games up to tomorrow. But as we know, Mother Nature makes up her own mind and doesn’t care what we think ?.
-
Atherton at Mercer County Predictions/Updates
Running clock early.
-
Raceland at Pikeville Predictions/Updates
Underrated game of the week. I’ll take pikeville in a 14-13 nailbiter.
-
Louisville Holy Cross vs. DeSales Predictions/Updates
Glad to see this game back on the schedule. I’ll take HC 35-21.
-
Kentucky Country Day vs. Spencer County Predictions/Updates
Hammering the under at 2 hours with how both teams pound the rock. I’ll take KCD 28-14.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
Give me Moeller 21-14.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
I doubt he plays a snap for Kentucky. He’s projected to be a 1st/2nd round MLB pick.
-
Raceland at Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions/Updates
Raceland fans traveling to the game: Stop and try Bonnie and Clyde's pizzeria. A dixie highway staple.
-
Kentucky Country Day 34 W.E.B. Dubois 10
The Bearcats improve to 2-0. Outside of their first defensive snap, the Bearcat Defense stoned the Dubois offense. Another stellar performance by the Bearcat ground and pound attack. Big test next week in the home opener against Spencer County.
-
Hazard at Whitley County Predictions/Updates
I'll take Hazard 38-14 in this one.
-
Kentucky Country Day at WEB DuBois Predictions/Updates
I expect this to be a shootout. If the Dubois line gives the QB 3 seconds, then he will get it to the playmakers out wide. KCD looked very sloppy defensively last week, and this week will not be an easy task. KCD offense will continue to roll as I expect the Bearcats to dominate the line of scrimmage. I'll say KCD wins 38-35.
-
Raceland at Pleasure Ridge Park Predictions/Updates
Running clock. Raceland is the top team in Single A right now IMO.