Everything posted by User147
-
2026 KABC Shootout
They definitely have a chance to win it all. Very good team who will only get better as they determine how to integrate Terry and Thomas together.
-
2026 KABC Shootout
I just said the best 2 I saw this weekend. Certainly understand it's June and summer basketball means nothing come March. Male, for example, didn't have their big kid and St. X didn't even play this weekend.
-
2026 KABC Shootout
North Oldham and Ballard were the best 2 teams from KY that I saw this weekend.
-
15th Region Off-Season Discussion (2026-2027)
The post is ridiculous IMHO. Basically, the post says we reload with transfers. In other words, our local kids aren't good enough. Reposting something a media outlet post is one thing, but for the team account to post that is crazy.
-
Open Job: Mercer County
What happened here? Did current coach resign or get let go?
-
Tates Creek Home Games
Leak in their main gym. I think they have played some games in aux but have also had to move games. Don’t know extent of damage but heard they can’t use it so it must be significant
-
Madison Central 78 Corbin 52
B & D are definitely correct.
-
10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Where did Gay go??? I haven’t seen anything on him leaving.
-
Reality at this moment - Going to Prep School
Prep schools sell kids on being able to do basketball and basketball only. Glorified classwork and many hours of basketball daily, which they say helps them get better and more prepared for college. Whether it really does, who knows. Are you better off being the big dog at your school and one of the guys at a prep school? That is the million dollar question. Just using the 2 kids that went separate paths to the University of Kentucky. Is Jasper Johnson further along right now doing two years of prep school? Is Malachi Moreno behind because he didn't go? I personally think no on both questions.
-
Regional tournament timing?
Not possible, UK was still playing regular season games the week you are proposing the girls could have played.
-
East Jessamine State Farm Holiday Classic
It’s actually Harlan.
-
Saint Xavier 82 Moore 40
or maybe St. X is just that good
-
11th Region: Week 1
Billy Hicks Classic in Georgetown this week features multiple 11th Region teams. First Round -- Franklin County vs. Great Crossing / Douglass vs. Ballard / Scott County vs. Lafayette / Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic .... Potential GC - Douglass matchup in the semifinals on Friday.
-
11th Region Boys Basketball Preview
He actually was ruled eligible before he left but decided he wanted a different basketball journey and went to a prep school in Vegas. He is now in NJ.
-
Open Job: Grant County
I think you have to term by a certain date or you can't. So, that may be a formality, as the new person should be able to pick who they want.
-
Open Job: West Jessamine
Just saw on X Steve Adams was named head coach.
-
Open Job: Franklin County
Sorry, the word illness made it sound worse than I had heard. Back injury is what I was told.
-
Open Job: Franklin County
Bergeron coached 7 minutes of the first game, got ejected and never coached again (some type of illness is what they said but not sure he was ever bought in). So the loss didn't have anything to do with him.
-
Lexington Catholic at Trinity Predictions/Updates (2/2)
Does anyone know if there will be a live stream of this game?
-
Looking ahead to next year!
Besides those that have already been mentioned ... Male returns just about everyone, Trinity loses Vasser but will return 3 starters. Douglass has all their main guys back, as will Newport.
-
8th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Woodford is the best team in the region, even without Jasper Johnson.
-
Ballard 91 Central 83 (OT) (7th Region Quarterfinals)
What a comeback by Ballard. Shows you how much those kids at Central care about their coach
-
Great Crossing 53 Scott County 42 (11th Region Quarterfinals)
So Tim Glenn needs to leave town I guess
-
Great Crossing 65 West Jessamine 53
Great Crossing led by 11 late 3rd, by 7 after 3 and had it to 64-49 late. West Jessamine gave them a fight and will be a factor in the 12th.
-
Excluding the Region you most follow, which outcome are you most interested in tonight?
I might have every device I own on a different game tonight. A lot of games should be fun to watch.