Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Trinity Predictions/Updates (2/2)

Lexington Catholic at. Trinity 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lexington Catholic
      56%
      9
    • Trinity
      43%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a huge top 5 matchup with one of best from Lexington against one of best from Louisville. I think Lexington Catholic is slightly the better team but Trinity is very hard to beat in their gym. Will be a great one! I will be there will live updates on Friday! What is everyone's thoughts?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    "What if I told you ... *home court doesn't matter in this series*"  Knights win by one at Steinhauser. 

  • LouHSJunkie
    LouHSJunkie

    Final Lexington Catholic 66 Trinity 56.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    I don't have an extensive knowledge of the Knights, but based on what I've seen, they have shooters all over the court and pass/share the ball well. They shoot 53% as a team and that number probably g

Posted Images

If Trinity shoots the ball like they did last Friday they are pretty hard to beat. 

  • Author

The Courier Journal Media poll has Lexington Catholic #2 and Trinity #3 in state! Just a huge matchup at Trinity on Friday! Would love some more votes and to hear people's thoughts! Very quiet in here for such a big game?

 

What are the strengths of Catholic?

If memory  serves,  Trinity has not had a strerling record recently at home against Lexington schools.  Over the past 4-5 years, I believe they have lost to Lexington Christian, Lexington Catholic, Henry Clay and maybe others.

21 hours ago, tcjkbt said:

What are the strengths of Catholic?

If memory  serves,  Trinity has not had a strerling record recently at home against Lexington schools.  Over the past 4-5 years, I believe they have lost to Lexington Christian, Lexington Catholic, Henry Clay and maybe others.

I don't have an extensive knowledge of the Knights, but based on what I've seen, they have shooters all over the court and pass/share the ball well. They shoot 53% as a team and that number probably goes way up if we're just talking starters and maybe the first couple of guys off the bench. John Reinhart is one of the best in the state from long range, ranking high in made threes and percentage from behind the arc.

Great Crossing gave them problems, defensively. Crossing is quick and has Moreno blocking or altering almost everything around the rim. I don't know how the Rocks compare, but I'll go out on a limb and say they probably don't have a Moreno caliber presence on the floor.

In a coin flip game, I'll take Lexington Catholic close. 

LexCath has won the last three meetings after Trinity won the previous four.

  • Author

Lexington Catholic is very deep and comes at you in waves with intense full court pressure the entire game! They play hard and when guys get tired they can go deep in the bench. They all can pass very well and shoot it!

I think Trinity is best defensive team in the state so will be interesting matchup with Lexington Catholic strong offensive team.

I assume Coach Szabo is still out for Trinity.  I wish him well.

Lexington Catholic is very good, but I think the home court advantage will give the Rocks an edge in this one. Two of the best teams in the state. This should be a good one.

 

Does anyone know if there will be a live stream of this game?

Give me the Rocks defense in a slug fest. 

  • Author

About 5 hours until tipoff! Get in your votes! It is running neck and neck. Hope everyone follows along with me tonight on this huge matchup.

"What if I told you ... *home court doesn't matter in this series*" 

pill-red-sibarita-matrix.gif

Knights win by one at Steinhauser. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.