Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excluding the Region you most follow, which outcome are you most interested in tonight?

Which outcome are you most interested in? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Which outcome are you most interested in?

    • 3rd Region (McLean vs. Muhlenberg)
      3%
    • 4th Region (Bowling Green vs. Warren Central)
      39%
    • 5th Region (E'Town vs. John Hardin)
      0%
      0
    • 6th Region (Doss vs. J'Town)
      3%
    • 8th Region (North Oldham vs. Woodford)
      3%
    • 9th Region (CovCath vs. Dixie)
      6%
    • 10th Region (GRC vs. Bracken)
      18%
    • 12th Region (Lincoln vs. Pulaski)
      12%
    • 14th Region (Estill vs. Perry Central)
      0%
      0
    • 16th Region (Boyd vs. Ashland)
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ten Regional Championship games tonight.  Excluding the Region you most follow, which outcome are you most interested in tonight?

  • Author

4th Region for me.  Another Warren Central/Bowling Green battle.

What say you?

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

4th Region for me.  Another Warren Central/Bowling Green battle.

What say you?

Same for me.  I have some history with the 4th Region teams, and the game feels like it could truly go either way.

Normally I'd say the 10th in this poll, as I follow it most closely behind the 9th, but I can't see that game being all that interesting....but I guess you never know.

Probably 4th, although I’d love to see McLean make it three small schools from regions 1-3 so I’ll keep an eye there. 

Sets up to be a good night of basketball. Regions 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, and 16 should all be very competitive. Regions 9 and 14 could be competitive, although I think CovCath and Perry Central win comfortably. The only matchup that a game within fifteen points would surprise me is GRC/Bracken in the 10th

4th Region (I think that Warren Central wins as they are a very dangerous team right now), but my second choice would be the 16th between Ashland and Boyd.

The 9th Region (the region I follow most closely) will play the winner of the 16th in the first round of the Sweet 16, so I'm eager to see who that will be. 

Whoever does come out of the 4th Region will have to play Male in the first round. Heavy duty matchup right out of the gate. 

I follow the 9th, 10th and 12th. 
 

I think the 9th and 10th will not be exciting but please turn your attention to the 12th because it could possibly be epic.

Doss/J'town in the 6th should be a really good game.  A ton of parity in that region this year.

All of them, set the field for next week.

50 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Doss/J'town in the 6th should be a really good game.  A ton of parity in that region this year.

No one has more than 24 wins but seven teams have at least 22 wins. Probably the best region, pound for pound, in the state this year. 

I might have every device I own on a different game tonight. A lot of games should be fun to watch.

12th Region for me because its local.  I was rooting for a 45th district showdown again, but Pulaski had a great fourth quarter last night to make it to the title game.

10th Region for me.  I guess technically I am a 12th Region guy so I want to see Aden Slone and GRC head back to Rupp.  

Bowling Green /Warren Central in the 4th in a battle of Top 10's is the most intriguing.  Would love to see Estill Co pull off the upset vs Perry Central in the 14th...particulary after Wolfe Co handed them a 1st round win when they were T'd up at the end of regulation w/the game in hand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.