Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 KABC Shootout

Featured Replies

Games have been announced. Looks like they're not doing a tournament format again, which is a BIG mistake IMO.

18 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

Games have been announced. Looks like they're not doing a tournament format again, which is a BIG mistake IMO.

I might be mistaken but I think Sunday there is a tournament. 

I am not certain, but it looks like games are scheduled for Sunday (not a tournament bracket). I see that Louisville Male, Christian Academy of Louisville, and George Rogers Clark all have games Sunday morning.

1 hour ago, Knight Owl said:

I am not certain, but it looks like games are scheduled for Sunday (not a tournament bracket). I see that Louisville Male, Christian Academy of Louisville, and George Rogers Clark all have games Sunday morning.

No tournament. Local teams and teams out of Ohio are playing on Sunday. 

Not sure why schools were told there would be a tournament and then told last week there would not be one. 

57 minutes ago, sweet16 said:

No tournament. Local teams and teams out of Ohio are playing on Sunday. 

Not sure why schools were told there would be a tournament and then told last week there would not be one. 

Also Indiana teams playing on Sunday.

  • Author

Another blunder not having a tournament format here. It was much better when Collins and venues around Shelby County hosted. 

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

Another blunder not having a tournament format here. It was much better when Collins and venues around Shelby County hosted. 

I also thought Collins hosted well and everything was closer together.

Will it be streamed on BallerTV again or on a different streaming service? 

It's on Baller tv with a bronze, silver, or gold membership. Too bad you can't just pay a price for the kabc shootout rather than have to buy a bronze silver or gold.

2 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

It's on Baller tv with a bronze, silver, or gold membership. Too bad you can't just pay a price for the kabc shootout rather than have to buy a bronze silver or gold.

I know in the past some of the games were on the NFHS network. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.