Everything posted by Hungover_in_Andover
-
Frederick Douglass at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Name piqued my interest at first glance. Going there!
-
Frederick Douglass at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Ok, I got the info that parking is in short supply, and to expect a decent amount of traffic. What about the food? Anything outside of hot dogs and nachos, or is there a local, non-chain restaurant to check out?
-
Bryan Station vs. South Warren Predictions/Updates (eCampus.com Bowl)
Spartans 56, Defenders 7.
-
Frederick Douglass at Highlands Predictions/Updates
A couple of days (today - thursday) doesn't equal a couple of games, however. Yes, by the time district play for the Broncos begins, they will be a much better team. Not now. These Baby Broncos have a ways to go. This is a far cry from past FD teams. I haven't seen many posts about Highlands NOT being a contender in their class. So unless the fans are overinflating this Birds team, a loss by any score, while playing at home would be a huge upset!
-
Woodford County vs. Fairdale Predictions/Updates (Fort Harrod Bowl) (8/23)
Fairdale 7, Woodford 60.
-
Bryan Station vs. South Warren Predictions/Updates (eCampus.com Bowl)
Spartans 49, Defenders 14.
-
Frederick Douglass at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Easiest way to put this, if Douglass wins, 'Birds fans should be CONCERNED.
-
Boyle County at Atherton Predictions/Updates Scrimmage 8/15/25
Did Brown sign for college anywhere? I hadn't heard of him finding a landing spot.
-
Frederick Douglass vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
Thunderstorms til 530pm. Two years ago the scrimmage we had storms, and the Tigers made a u-turn and went back to the Ville.
-
Videographers & Photographers: Sideline Access
I wonder if this post made someone panic, and threw something together while prepping for the first day of classes lol. It kinda came out of nowhere.
-
Videographers & Photographers: Sideline Access
-
6A 247Sports KY recruiting rankings
He transferred to Woodford County.
-
Frederick Douglass vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
Graduated basically the entire starting offense & our two year starting QB moved to BG for his senior year. Will be a rough first 5 games. The buzz in Lexington is, this is the season "The Streak" dies. I wouldn't go that far, but it will be tough sledding outside of our district.
-
Frederick Douglass vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
We are still finding ourselves offensively. If this is a close contest, scorewise, that will be huge for the Broncos.
-
Frederick Douglass at South Oldham Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
"All they wanted"? Lol. Midway through, they played half field 10 snaps for each team's offense & defense 1st teams, then 10 snaps each teams 2nd/jv squad, and then the same for frosh. It wasn't that type of scrimmage, this was definitely a shared practice scrimmage. You guys definitely have potential. The QB had some good throws, and Morrow definitely came down there to watch #99 (Dawson), but majority of the varsity snaps, FD OT Carter stopped him from making any tackles. You guys vs Wofo should definitely be a good game though.
-
2025 Paris Greyhounds
-
2025 Frederick Douglass Broncos
????????
-
2025 Frederick Douglass Broncos
Brady Ross c/o 2027.
-
2025 Frederick Douglass Broncos
Douglass loses to Ironton (OH) 16-24 in Battle Of Boonesboro 7 v 7 title game. The Broncos beat Rockcastle Co, Fleming Co, and Southwestern in the playoff prior to meeting Ironton. Ironton defeated Manual in their previous game.
-
2025 Atherton Ravens
Transfers are nice, but unless one of them is a quarterback or stud RB, Atherton can't be ranked ahead of any of the teams you listed. I'd say they would be a sizeable underdog if they play a non-Louisville team in the 3rd round.
-
Richard Gatewood is the new head coach at Caverna
Not familiar with Coach Gatewood, but several FB groups I am in, are saying to expect Caverna to be a Sweet 16 threat immediately.
-
One year delay for some JCPS field renovations
DuBois AD says their building and sports facilities are still on schedule. Money and contractors are all good. Process will begin once students are out of school.
-
2027 QB DJ Hunter
Nope. Won't be in orange and green.
-
Tyquan Rice is the new head football coach at Bourbon County
Welp, it appears Coach Rice has decided to share his side of leaving Paris... Per Tyquan Rice Facebook Page: "For 4 months I have kept my mouth SHUT. I’ve let rumors fly about this and that. Deleted people on this good ole blue app because I know how I get when I feel disrespected. I can’t go a single day without somebody asking me why I left Paris. I never cared to even speak on it. Until today. Until I received this nice little letter in the mail. Until yall wrote a nice little statement on one of MY KID’s paperwork that said “yall don’t feel like he should be eligible because of this and that”. But yall ain’t here to wipe the tears from his eyes as he reads the black and white. Yall wasn’t there pulling him out of the streets. Yall wasn’t there keeping a pistol or a pac outta his hand. Yall wasn’t there to bring him back to a life and sport that he loves with everything in him. But yall quick to write statements to make sure he can’t get back to doing what he loves. I didn’t leave Paris for another job. I left Paris because when football money, softball money, and principal accounts money, came up missing year two, it always got blamed on the 4 finance directors they had in three years. Now, they wanted to have one district account that they could do whatever they wanted with. Which is why all our fundraising got put in the football foundation. I didn’t leave Paris for another job. I left Paris because when a kid came in from another town, the AD forged statements on his transfer paperwork after his parents signed it. All the apologies in the world doesn’t amount to that child having to miss 3 games of his senior year. All because the AD had friends from Nicholas county that he didn’t want to make mad. “He wrote on the transfer paperwork that the said student transferred to Play football”. SLAP ON THE WRIST. " *** Just a portion of the post. For those interested in reading more, it is on his Facebook page in its entirety.
-
Is CAL's Man Robinson transferring?
Charleston in Indiana. Olmsted (didn't play football there, I know), Cross and Ballard. Vaughn definitely is helping kids for sure, not taking away from that. But Chris shopping that particular kid everywhere looks like it wasn't the best path. However, Robinson likely will land at a great opportunity after IMG.