Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Raven

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Raven

  1. Don't really care for it personally. The only real fun to it was to see what teams' color-rush unis were like. I will watch the Bengals and Dolphins. Rest I will probably skip.
  2. My daughter is amped to go to a game this season. I opted for November 6 vs Carolina. Hopefully the weather is nice and they are still playing for something other than pride.
  3. That is part of the problem. 17 or 18 year olds coming out of HS don't know how to properly borrow money. If the need 5K to cover a semester but the loan depts offer 12K, they take the whole 12. Then instead of paying back 5 with interest (which in itself isn't easy) they are stuck paying back way more on money they never really needed.
  4. If your team stinks, enable alcoholics to fill your seats.
  5. 10 runs on 14 hits? They are just teasing us, right?
  6. Well, they split a DH with possibly the second-worst team in baseball.
  7. Who pays to replace the windows of the building over the fence in left center?
  8. I'm sure Lucille will be on the bench.
  9. They need to mic Votto up for the first mound visit. "Shut up Buttercrud and get back to your beer."
  10. Brewers plate 18 tonight. I'd say it can't get any worse, but something tells me it will.
  11. If you are ordering off a menu straight, maybe 5. If you are going to customize (i.e. Club sandwich, no lettuce, extra mayo add pickles), zero.
  12. Louisville, KY Montgomery, AL Raleigh, NC
  13. Big question is when they lose game 121, will the surviving members of the 1962 Mets pop champagne bottles, '72 Dolphins style?
  14. Now on pace to finish around 22 - 140 for the season.
  15. India to the IL and now Votto to the IL/COVID list. This is going from worst to worsterer. God help them if Castillo comes back and pitches well because he will be off to LA or New York. At this point, if this franchise has any respect for Joey, they'll ship him off to Toronto, where he can play for his hometown team and have a chance at the post season.
  16. Maybe if there was a (what's left of) the "BeachBoys" concert after. But they wouldn't want to use both their big money makers in one night.
  17. This version of the Reds is a disgrace. I, in no way, blame the players. I am 100% sure they are doing the best they can as individual players. This is 1000% on the front office. Even as bad as the Bengals were during the 1990s, every move they made was to try and get better. This ownership group has done the opposite and any attempt to say otherwise is a bald-faced lie.
  18. And a third woman had now made an accusation. I'd say he's done, victorious appeal or not. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/33828430/third-woman-accuses-los-angeles-dodgers-trevor-bauer-sexual-assault-says-willing-testify-appeal-hearing
  19. I checked in briefly on ESPN, ABC, and NFL Network. All three broadcasts were mediocre. The small-time I watched, the picks came so fast, that no one had time to talk about anything. I won't watch the remainder of the weekend. I'll rely on my apps to inform me who Cincinnati selects.
  20. If he doesn't win the appeal, I think he's probably done.
  21. Yes. They finished 47-115. 61 games behind the 108-54, World Champion, Boston Red Sox.
  22. I almost have mine paid off. I was lucky enough to be able to keep paying it off during the pandemic when it was not accumulating interest. So I saved some money there.
  23. The season isn't even a month old and the Reds are already 10 games out. Since MLB went to division play in 1969, the 2018 Orioles finished the most games out of first (61). I think the Reds are looking to take first place in that category.
  24. The whole booing the commissioner thing is no longer cute and/or funny. Just stop.
  25. Any chance he is on the staff, just not as a coach? Maybe director of operations, or something in that realm?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.