Reds at Brewers (5/3 - 5/5)

It is easy to beat up on the Reds and I am not going to do it too much but wow this is bad.  Here is what an article on barstool sports had to say about our Reds:

They're by far the worst team in baseball, it's not even close. Can't hit, can't pitch, can't do anything right. They have a legit chance to break the record for worst record in the Modern Era set by the Philadelphia A's at 36-117. They're on pace to win 22….22! The 2017 Indians won 22 in a row back in 2017, this team may land flat on that number after 162. It's amazing how bad they are. I've watched a ton of bad baseball, like a lot, but this Reds team takes the cake as the worst. I just can't get enough of these tweets and stats about them, the rate that they are losing at is mind bottling. They've won one game in their last 6 series. One game. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3416036/the-reds-could-be-the-worst-team-in-the-history-of-professional-organized-sports

There more of the same at that link.

I may still go to one game this year just for the experience and hopefully to be able to say I saw one of the Reds few victories this year.

I wonder what the attendance will be like this weekend when the Pirates come to town.

5 hours ago, theguru said:

It is easy to beat up on the Reds and I am not going to do it too much but wow this is bad.  Here is what an article on barstool sports had to say about our Reds:

They're by far the worst team in baseball, it's not even close. Can't hit, can't pitch, can't do anything right. They have a legit chance to break the record for worst record in the Modern Era set by the Philadelphia A's at 36-117. They're on pace to win 22….22! The 2017 Indians won 22 in a row back in 2017, this team may land flat on that number after 162. It's amazing how bad they are. I've watched a ton of bad baseball, like a lot, but this Reds team takes the cake as the worst. I just can't get enough of these tweets and stats about them, the rate that they are losing at is mind bottling. They've won one game in their last 6 series. One game. 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3416036/the-reds-could-be-the-worst-team-in-the-history-of-professional-organized-sports

There more of the same at that link.

I may still go to one game this year just for the experience and hopefully to be able to say I saw one of the Reds few victories this year.

I wonder what the attendance will be like this weekend when the Pirates come to town.

Darn, I really hope you get a free ticket.  That might help to ease the pain a little.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Darn, I really hope you get a free ticket.  That might help to ease the pain a little.

Last time I had a free ticket I ended up spending almost $300. 

• Like 1

India to the IL and now Votto to the IL/COVID list.    This is going from worst to worsterer.    God help them if Castillo comes back and pitches well because he will be off to LA or New York.

At this point, if this franchise has any respect for Joey, they'll ship him off to Toronto, where he can play for his hometown team and have a chance at the post season.

28 minutes ago, The Raven said:

India to the IL and now Votto to the IL/COVID list.    This is going from worst to worsterer.    God help them if Castillo comes back and pitches well because he will be off to LA or New York.

We are probably better off with that happening in the long run.