Reds at Brewers (5/3 - 5/5)

6 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Saw where the Bad News Reds stood and watched ANOTHER pop up drop in the first inning today!!

They need to mic Votto up for the first mound visit.

"Shut up Buttercrud and get back to your beer."

8 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Kinda not sure why I'm going down there to work all three games this weekend.  Probably will tell them to take me off the list for Mother's Day.

You have to drink to stomach this mess, work on your sales game, I think you can make money.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brown4 said:

Why would they do that?  It's not his fault that the front office left the roster in shambles.  Firing Bell would be using him as the reason why things are so bad.  To me it would be rather embarrassing if they fired him.  

I'm aware of what he's playing with, but to win 3 games out of 25.  He had some better horses last year with poor results.

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

There is going to come a point in time when the projected starting lineup and rotation will be healthy and playing. My prediction is from that point forward, the Reds will play .500 baseball.

I guess it doesn't hurt to dream.

31 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

You're better off on the concourse, no one in the seats.LOL

Honestly, I hate working the concourse because its boring and I'm a parrot, but last year was the most lucrative per game compared to any previous season.  Granted, I mainly only worked weekends.