Bengals 2022 Schedule Released

The Bengals schedule as well as all NFL teams were released and it will in my opinion will be a little tougher one for the Bengals this coming season. Which was expected with the finish last year.

The Bengals play 8 home games and 9 away games.

Besides their 6 divisional games the other 11 are with the following:

Home: Bills, Dolphins, Falcons, Panthers, and Chiefs

Away: Patriots, Jets, Titans, Saints, Cowboys, and Bucs

So 7 of their 17 games

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals schedule as well as all NFL teams were released and it will in my opinion will be a little tougher one for the Bengals this coming season. Which was expected with the finish last year.

The Bengals play 8 home games and 9 away games.

Besides their 6 divisional games the other 11 are with the following:

Home: Bills, Dolphins, Falcons, Panthers, and Chiefs

Away: Patriots, Jets, Titans, Saints, Cowboys, and Bucs

So 7 of their 17 games

You got my hopes up thinking the actual schedule was released lol. The teams and where the Bengals are playing in 2022 was known as soon as the 2021 regular season ended. 

• 1 month later...

I think I am looking forward to this years season and schedule more than any Bengals season in a long time or maybe ever!

Here is the full Schedule:

Week 1- Steelers-Home

Week 2- Cowboys-Away

Week 3- Jets-Away

Week 4- Dolphins-Home (Thurs. Night Game)

Week 5- Ravens-Away

Week 6- Saints-Away

Week 7- Falcons-Home

Week 8- Browns-Away (Monday Night Game)

Week 9- Panthers-Home

Week 10- Bye

Week 11- Steelers-Away

Week 12- Titans-Away

Week 13- Chiefs-Home

Week 14- Browns

Week 15- Buccaneers-Away

Week 16- Patriots-Away (Saturday)

Week 17- Bills-Home

Week 18-Ravens-Home

* Based on 2021 final standings the Bengals going into the season they have the 3rd toughest schedule in the league and the toughest in the AFC.

3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Week 1- Steelers at Bengals on Sept. 11 at 1:00pm on CBS.

The Bengals open with a home game vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This is gonna feel like a Prime Time game in PBS. Will be the rowdiest 1pm Sunday day game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

This is gonna feel like a Prime Time game in PBS. Will be the rowdiest 1pm Sunday day game.

For sure and I really like this matchup, I think it gives the Bengals a chance to jump on the Steelers in the Post Big Ben era. 

• Like 3

My daughter is amped to go to a game this season.  I opted for November 6 vs Carolina.  Hopefully the weather is nice and they are still playing for something other than pride.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, The Raven said:

My daughter is amped to go to a game this season.  I opted for November 6 vs Carolina.  Hopefully the weather is nice and they are still playing for something other than pride.

Unless the Bengals suffer many injuries including to Joe Burrow. Then there is no reason to think they would only be playing for pride in November. Even then their roster is good enough now to where they at least should be somewhat in contention even with injuries. 

6 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Unless the Bengals suffer many injuries including to Joe Burrow. Then there is no reason to think they would only be playing for pride in November. Even then their roster is good enough now to where they at least should be somewhat in contention even with injuries. 

I agree.  I know we were inconsistent last year until we got hot later in December but considering the upgrades to the OL alone I would be pretty surprised if we were not one of the best teams in the AFC all year assuming Burrow stays healthy. 

• Like 2