Everything posted by hector607
-
Lexington Christian Academy at Beechwood Predictions/Updates
What’s up with the PATs?
-
Lexington Christian Academy 47 Mayfield 7
That doesn’t seem good.
-
2024 Beechwood Tigers
I can tell you one thing, the buildings at Beechwood aren’t what made it special. Gotta be able to retain people on the inside.
-
2024 Beechwood Tigers
Arguing and making excuses about a scrimmage from last season? It must be dead period. Fall can’t come soon enough!
-
Open Job: Covington Catholic
I heard something from my friend’s mom’s friend. My source might be closer to the situation than yours, but we can call it a wash.
-
Open Job: Covington Catholic
Eric Goetz? He’s had success at a Catholic school in the area.
-
Open Job: Covington Catholic
What’s going on in Park Hills?
-
Sparkling water
Nothing. Just a marketing scheme. If anything just look where the water is sourced from if you’re particular about quality.
-
2024 Beechwood Tigers
Please tell me you know there is a significant difference between the Ivy League and Pioneer League? Given how defensive you are, I assume you do. Getting an opportunity to play college football at any level deserves congratulations, especially when a team says they want you on their team. Congrats to the young men. Saying DI offer is absolutely misleading here when a school does not offer athletic scholarships.
-
Open Job: Beechwood
How appealing is this job to anyone? If I’m not mistaken, they’ve pretty much had a coaching change every couple of years or so since the McCarthy era . With NDA and HC in your district it’s tough to even get a sniff at region; so it’s an almost a guaranteed short postseason, which would seem to me be a difficult job to sell for even a young coach trying to make a name. Just not sure how desirable this job is if you aren’t already apart of the Beechwood community already (parent, teacher, etc.).
-
Adam Kozerski is head football coach at Bishop Brossart.
Is his only coaching experience with his dad?
-
Adam Kozerski is head football coach at Bishop Brossart.
I see in another thread he is a teacher at Bishop Brossart, where I thought he was in the building at Holy Cross. Always good to have the HC in the building. Other things I’ve seen/heard, not so great.
-
Adam Kozerski is head football coach at Bishop Brossart.
What ties to Bishop Brossart or Campbell/Pendleton County does he have? Someone help me out to see why or the fire to this hire makes sense?
-
Bishop Brossart 53 Augusta 46
Lady ‘Stangs survive without star player Zoee Meyers. It’s nice to see some other players step up and show what they got. This win also puts Coach Steve Brown at the 100 win mark in his career in his 7th season as a head coach. Congrats Coach Brown!
-
Bishop Brossart 41 Scott 37
Star player looked ill the entire night and the rest of the team stepped up in the second half, especially on defense. Great team won. First time seeing Scott this year; Noelle Price looks like she will be a headache for other teams the next 4 years.
-
Bishop Brossart 41 Scott 37
Bishop Brossart erases a 16 point halftime deficit, 32-16, to beat Scott. The Lady Mustangs only allow 5 points in the second half with their aggressive defense. I believe this result means the 37th district seeding comes down to an exciting coin toss once again.
-
Mason County Basketball Soap Opera
Can you expand on this? I am assuming your are calling out the coach. What is he to do other than dismiss the players from the team?
-
Beechwood parts ways with longtime assistant Bob Burnett
1. My bad, I should’ve used my sarcasm font. 2. You all really get all weird defending those uniforms. Like really weird.
-
Beechwood parts ways with longtime assistant Bob Burnett
Black uniforms, now this; I smell smoke.
-
2023 Griffin Elite Prep Classic
Hold it at a different school each day, shoot a middle school if you have to; but this setup is abhorrent and can’t happen.
-
Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?
I think they will.
-
Texas A&M next head coach?
That is absolutely great for UK considering the resources and money commitment given at A&M.
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
Yes, but I’m more talking about the last play where some Beechwood players weren’t ready to block the kick. Also thought they would call the timeout (not sure if they had any, but the awesome play by play guy made it seem like they did)
-
Mayfield 31 Beechwood 28
That was an ugly ending for Beechwood. Very weird.
-
Cooper 17 Highlands 15
Sign of the times for the Bluebirds. The state semis is an honorable outcome.