Adam Kozerski is head football coach at Bishop Brossart.

I heard "not our ideal candidate" and "not one of our first offers" both mentioned in the phone conversation I just had. I think Chris and Ron elected to enter themselves into the chess tournament that is hiring a football coach, and I do not think they finished as well as they had hoped.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cincinnati Cobra said:

I heard "not our ideal candidate" and "not one of our first offers" both mentioned in the phone conversation I just had. I think Chris and Ron elected to enter themselves in to the chess tournament that is hiring a football coach, and I do not think they finished as well as they had hoped.

Did your phone conversation offer any insights into why Adam Kozerski is superior to Paul Wiggins in the minds of the Brossart powers that be?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Did your phone conversation offer any insights into why Adam Kozerski is superior to Paul Wiggins in the minds of the Brossart powers that be?

Was going to ask the same question. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

It did not. I came away from the call with the feeling that the Brossart powers that be may have gotten a little too big for their boots back around New Years. It sounds like the last 6 weeks may have really humbled them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Oracle said:

Guess I wasn't first with the news. Logged on to post the hire. Apparently all of the Eviston to Brossart smoke was a product of EE being brought in onto Brossart's hiring committee.

Why is Head Coach at another school on the committee? I get being a resource but to help make the decision is crazy to me.