Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sparkling water

Featured Replies

I’ve really been getting into sparkling water the past five years. Today I tried a can of simple truth, organic sparkling water. Out of curiosity, what can they do to water to make it organic?

On 5/11/2024 at 9:38 PM, PP1 said:

I’ve really been getting into sparkling water the past five years. Today I tried a can of simple truth, organic sparkling water. Out of curiosity, what can they do to water to make it organic?

Nothing. Just a marketing scheme. If anything just look where the water is sourced from if you’re particular about quality. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.