Everything posted by Gremlin33
-
Highlands at Newport Central Catholic 1/28 Predictions/Updates
Joel Iles is definitely out today but rumor has it that he has a chance to be back in a week.
-
B-Ball-fan's Track Kentucky’s Remaining Undefeated Teams 2019/2020
I agree the thread is Kentucky's remaining undefeated teams. That would be 0 losses.
-
Beechwood 60 Newport Catholic 47
Beechwood defense was all over NCC they couldn't do anything. If Beechwood make all it's 5 foot shots this is a 30 point blowout.
-
Ranking the 12 State Teams
Trinity CCH Male Then whoever you want.
-
How was the attendance for the State finals?
I think that in most divisions the best teams where playing. That may be the reason attendance was good this year.
-
Covington Catholic 14 Frederick Douglass 7 (Class 5A State Championship)
I believe the quarterback is his nephew. Don't think he would leave him his senior year.
-
Covington Catholic 14 Frederick Douglass 7 (Class 5A State Championship)
I know people are excited but the game wasn't. There was 3 good drives in the game. The rest of the game really wasn't. Mayer set the tone on his first tackle when he picked up their running back and dumped him. I felt that Mayer should have definitely got more touches. CCH's defense is the real deal. The better team definitely won this game.
-
Class 5A Championship: #2 Frederick Douglass vs. #1 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I can't wait to see this game. Heard really good things about FD. Eviston is a coach that isn't afraid to gamble so there should be some very interesting situations in this game.
-
Class 5A Championship: #2 Frederick Douglass vs. #1 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I don't know about the Conner game I didn't go to that game. I guess you would have to be there to know what I am talking about. They ran a lot of the same playes over and over, same formations and didn't even try to get Meyer the ball much. I haven't seen FD play so I can't make an educated prediction on the Championship but I will definitely be there to watch.
-
Class 5A Championship: #2 Frederick Douglass vs. #1 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I seen it first hand. I didn't say they changed their play book. They wasn't opening up a lot of the play book at all. Because they didn't have to. Highlands offense this year was terrible.
-
Class 5A Championship: #2 Frederick Douglass vs. #1 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
They knew Highlands couldn't get a first down on there Defense and they thought they would play them in 2nd round of playoffs.
-
Class 5A Championship: #2 Frederick Douglass vs. #1 Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
CCH ran a simplified offense in the Highlands game. Could have won 30-0 easily.
-
9th Region Sleeper Players
Ross pangallo (SO) is emerging as a really good talent at NCC. With Jefferson and Mulligan still out he has carried NCC in there first 2 scrimmages. He will not be under radar for long.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview
NCC 55 Cooper 38 in scrimmage today.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Quarters
-
BluegrassPreps.com 9th Region Boys Basketball Preview
I was at the NCC scrimmage and yes it was 8-12 lead the whole game. Pangallo had his way with Ryle I believe he finished with 33. They got 50+ points from 3 sophmores Ross, Iles, Butts. They were without Jefferson, Millikan, and Mueller. The Defensive energy was high and they looked quicker than last year. Could be a good year for this group.
-
Conner 38 Highlands 28
Can someone tell me if this is the worst offensive scoring from a Highlands team ever? Teams are going for it on 4th down at midfield because they are not worried about giving the ball to Highlands offense. It seems like Highlands defense is on the field almost 3quarters a game. Great Win for Conner. I don't know where Highlands went at halftime but thought it was interesting that Conner stayed out in the cold weather on their sidelines.
-
Cats’ Pause 9th Region Top Teams and Players
NCC Sophomore Rylee Turner will be a name to watch for this year.
-
Class 5A Playoffs: #8 Highlands at #9 Conner ***Barn Burner***
I think Highlands will be ready for Conner's quarterback and the one receiver that killed them. I like Highlands by 7 because Highlands offense is still questionable.
-
Little Miami (OH) 48 Simon Kenton 35
I was told that Little Miami was the team that dropped them and picked up SK. If that is the case I think there was some strategy in that move. Winton Woods would beat LM by 30-40 points. The Ohio system is terrible. Every year power House teams get left out.
-
Newport Central Catholic 17 Beechwood 14
Did this game have a big impact on RPI for either team or not? With the new system I was just wondering if a game like this at the end of season makes a big difference.
-
Newport Central Catholic 17 Beechwood 14
That was a huge win for NCC without Jefferson and there middle linebacker #55 didn't play the second half. Looked like a hamstring injury. Beechwood controlled the whole 1st half but let NCC stick around just long enough to pull out the win.
-
1A #3 Newport Central Catholic at 2A #4 Beechwood Predictions/Updates
Is Jefferson for NCC playing? Looked like he was hurt. Seen him at the end of Bellevue game on the sidelines with crutches. That will definitely have an impact in the game.
-
9th Region Favorite(s) 2019-2020
I saw Mitchell Riley from Beechwood play this summer and he is about 6'5" and plays like it. Will be a very big contributer for Beechwood this year.
-
Holmes 50 Scott 36
Does anyone have stats from this game? I seen Calloway in the thread a lot but they are brothers so just wondering who was doing all the damage to Scott.