Everything posted by Bill W.
-
Open Job: Highlands
I like to see Brady Dowling , the Freshman head coach apply. Hes done very well.
-
Is Steve Lickert the Right Coach for Newport Central Catholic
He definitely wouldn't be a good hire.
-
Why did Eddie James jilt Highlands?
Lickert would leave in a heartbeat. Hes not qualified though. Hes yet to win a big game.
-
Why did Eddie James jilt Highlands?
I never understood the hire anyway. He's unproven and Highlands is high school Royalty. He's had a couple winning seasons. They've had that in Dayton ky.
-
Eddie James is the new Highlands football coach
In his interview he ended with "Beat Colonels" . My kind of guy!
-
Open Job: Highlands
Eddie James it is.
-
Open Job: Highlands
Jamie Reed from South Oldham has applied and interviewed. Wolfe walked the field and field house, did not interview but was offered the job. He is supposed to let them know this week if he wants the job. Lickert applied and interviewed as well. I've also heard 2 college coaches have applied and interviewed. Neither one was a head coach from what I've been told.
-
Open Job: Highlands
We can all agree we dont want Lickert, right?
-
Is Beechwood's Cam Hergott the front runner for Kentucky Mr. Football?
I believe the award should go to Gillis. Beechwood did not win when they played big competition. It's pretty easy to pad the stat book playing Newport, just my imo.
-
Open Job: Highlands
Charlie Barr came up with the idea, and the can isnt a goal or a gimmick. It's a way to build excitement and momentum following a great play.
-
Open Job: Highlands
I kind of like the turnover can. I think the kids enjoyed it too. I enjoy the traditional things as well running around the goal post etc. Most teams do have some sort of turnover chain, though.
-
Is Beechwood's Cam Hergott the front runner for Kentucky Mr. Football?
I watch the whole game. I posted Oct 13th on this thread, the award should be his. By this game I dont think he played well enough, just my opinion. Hes definitely a good player though.
-
Is Beechwood's Cam Hergott the front runner for Kentucky Mr. Football?
I didn't think he looked like Mr. Kentucky today.
-
2020 Mr. Football Watchlist (12/14)
Clays Games 30 tds with only 2 interceptions!
-
Predictions for next years Cov Cath team? Next man up.
Covcath will be a good team but the days of the Mayer brothers, Coldiron etc are behind us. Only time will tell. I think they'll be more of a run dominant team as well.
-
Franklin County vs. Boyle County Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)
Running clock Boyle, they're imo the 2nd best team in the state!
-
Bowling Green at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (5A Semifinals)
Eddie's playing calling isnt there tonight
-
How many Titles will go to Northern Kentucky?
Beechwood is the only team getting a ring in Nky this year. Pretty much a cake walk.
-
Open Job: Highlands
Yes.
-
Open Job: Highlands
Anyone hearing anything about Mitchell Hewitt?
-
Open Job: Highlands
- Open Job: Highlands
With a lot less wins!- Highlands at Covington Catholic (5A Playoffs) Predictions/Updates
If Highlands wants to win they have to pass the ball. Start Noe and Robinson at reciever and put South in the back field to block and catch the occasional screen pass. Covcath is big up front. The screen pass was the only thing that worked last go around. Noon running the ball every play wont work . Defensively Highlands has to penetrate the offensive line and keep Jacob's from running. Stop that and the long ball to Reardon, we may have a game.- Should Boyle County be worried about Lexington Catholic?
Boyle will win by a large margin- If Highlands gets a new coach who should it be?
Lickert is not the answer imo. With the new athletic director coming from lex-cath. We might see a coach from down there. - Open Job: Highlands