football analysis

If Highlands gets a new coach who should it be?

Highlands past couple of years have not been up to par. The rumor is that there will be a new head coach. If so who do you think it will be? and why?

1 minute ago, football analysis said:

Ehhhh I don't see that. Also think that would be a bad move by Highlands.

I'm fairly certain he was joking.  

I don't even think the administration has any idea of who could possibly come in. It will be an outside hire which I am excited about. If Wolfe does leave Male, I think he has a high shot of getting it. 

This thread has been on the football forum for one hour and we have already had two violations of Rule 10.

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums. All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

Does anybody know how the compensation works? Can the boosters pay any of the salary?

18 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

Does anybody know how the compensation works? Can the boosters pay any of the salary?

Based on comments made here over the past couple years regarding this position, I'm certain VERY few people know how hiring/firing a coach works at all... 

• Like 2

The question does not start with “if” but rather “when”.  Expect the position will be announced and they will see what kind of returns they get.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wolfe leaves Male. He’s been pretty outspoken against on how JCPS is handling COVD.