How many Titles will go to Northern Kentucky?

Bac2369

How many titles will go to Northern Kentucky?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How many titles will go to Northern Kentucky?

• More than 2

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I am going with zero.

Same. I only see two potentially capable teams: Beechwood and Covington Catholic. RPI based travel works against Beechwood and I’m not certain CovCath has the athletes to compete with the best in 5A. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Are there any players with the virus at Beechwood? 

I cannot answer that question.  However, it is not just an issue with who has the virus.  It seems to be all about who has to be quarantined due to contacts with those who are positive.  That's why Holy Cross can't play their game against Beechwood - no positive cases, but multiple players under quarantine protocol due to potential exposure.

14 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Same. I only see two potentially capable teams: Beechwood and Covington Catholic. RPI based travel works against Beechwood and I’m not certain CovCath has the athletes to compete with the best in 5A. 

I really hope we get to find out.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

CCH will be adding one next week who has not played all season.

7 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Is this Mason or the big TE? If it is the TE, he could have a major impact. Mason is talented but not a difference maker this year.

Mason, and I disagree. Eddie will find plays  to get him in space, and he is the fastest kid on the team. Also a good DB. I just hope they play.