Everything posted by Call It Like It Is
-
Best Player in Class 3A
Derek Wellman Belfry is a stud!! Both sides of the ball. He is a gamer!!
-
6A #7 Simon Kenton vs. #12 Campbell County
Love Matt! But they don't have him on defense so Campbell wins 35-21.
- Northern Kentucky Football Contest (Week 9)
-
Hopkinsville player was killed today
Prayers for all involved!
-
5A #1 Covington Catholic vs. #9 Highlands
50-10 Covcath
-
Newport Central Catholic 49 Covington Holy Cross 0
Wow! You should be ashamed of yourself! There was no rubbing nothing in. That made the score 42. He deserved to get in the end zone!
-
1A #1 Beechwood vs. 1A #6 Ludlow
Beechwood 42-6
-
Lloyd Memorial 36 Newport 8
I would hope not
-
NKY Coaches Poll Week 7
Conner beat NCC but NCC did sit 5 starters including qb an fb/de left at warmups with a breathing issue. So take that game with a grain of salt.
-
Will 2A continue its domination of 6A this week?
I like Conner by at least 2 Tds
-
Mr. Kentucky AJ Mayer?
That is insane!
-
Mr. Kentucky AJ Mayer?
Moore from Trinity will win it. His stats are ridiculous. And he has played way better competition as well. Mayer is a stud but Moore is on another level.
-
Simon Kenton 35 Highlands 30
It's true! That was big talk three yrs ago. Ran there future right off!
-
Conner 35 Newport Central Catholic 27
Had 4-5 starters out!! No qb an no Jones there stud de an fb. An still had shots to win the game.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings (9/18) Discussion
In no order. 1A DeSales 1B Mayfield 1C Danville 1D NCC 1E LCA. 1F CAL These teams all can knock each other off any Friday!
-
6A #6 Simon Kenton vs. 5A Highlands
Sk scores however many they want.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings (9/18) Discussion
I'd say the top 6 teams. I like NCC is flying under the radar. Even after there big win. No one thinks they have a shot still.. One game at a time!
-
Does NewCath's win over CAL say more about the Centurions or Thoroughbreds?
I think it's worth mentioning that New Cath was without 2 OL in which sophomores that have not played before this game was taking the place of.
-
Newport Central Catholic 20 Christian Academy Louisville 15
You win as a team you lose as a team. The best player in 2A touched the ball every play. Carr is great but give NCC their credit.
-
Belfry 56 Pikeville 13
Belfry is a great team!!! Don't see them losing again this year.
-
Newport Central Catholic 20 Christian Academy Louisville 15
I had a feeling this would be the outcome!! Hats off to CAL and Wright he is a stud! Great team win Newcath!! One game at a time!!
- The Swami's Class 2A Picks (9/13)
-
2A #1 Christian Academy-Louisville at 2A #10 Newport Central Catholic
That's Good. I respect them. But I also know belfry was pretty dang good. I think they would beat CAL. AN we was inside the 20 in the 2nd qt getting ready to take the lead an a huge TO TURNED THE TIDE! Like I said I hope you give NCC probs if they make to play in the finals. Your a NKY guy right?
-
2A #1 Christian Academy-Louisville at 2A #10 Newport Central Catholic
Guess NCC should forfiet. I will be willing to say this game will be a lot closer than what's thought on here. But at the end of the yr this could dang well be a preview of 2a state finals!! Yea Danville an LCA will have the same chance. That's why you play the game!
-
Belfry 54 Newport Central Catholic 29
#14 from NCC had great catches an was behind belfry's dbs all night long. But belfry has a offense that just don't miss a beat! Good luck the rest of the way to both teams!