Will 2A continue its domination of 6A this week?

DevilMayCare

It's been quite a year thus far for the top of the small school food chain versus the largest class. Danville, DeSales, and CAL are a combined 5-0 against 6A opposition this year...

Danville 36 Frederick Douglass 0

DeSales 37 Ballard 22

DeSales 28 Butler 27

CAL 33 Eastern 9

CAL 15 Central Hardin 0

And it's not like they're beating up on the doormats of 6A. The quality of the teams listed above is nothing to sneeze at. Ballard and Butler are currently ranked, Frederick Douglass has recovered quite well since that loss to the Ads, and Central Hardin's only other loss this year was by 10 to 5A #4 South Warren.

This week the Admirals and Colts welcome Tates Creek and North Hardin, respectively, while the Centurions go on the road to Meade County. Will they remain unblemished vs 6A?

Owensboro Catholic over 6-A Daviess County

Daviess beat Owensboro, Owensboro beat O-Cath...ipso facto, Daviess beats Owensboro Catholic. :lol2:

Honestly, I have no clue who is good, better, and/or best in Owensboro this season. All four teams seem about the same to me.

Daviess beat Owensboro, Owensboro beat O-Cath...ipso facto, Daviess beats Owensboro Catholic. :lol2:

Honestly, I have no clue who is good, better, and/or best in Owensboro this season. All four teams seem about the same to me.

Catholic already beat Daviess. I'm just stating that 2-A record vs. 6-A schools.

These 2A teams have bigger rosters than some 6A schools. KHSAA should set classes based on 4 year AVG roster size and count Frosh through Seniors, so teams can’t scam the system by keeping varsity roster small. Would be more competitive divisions.

So when Highlands Duffy was running out rosters of 30 players because if you did not contribute you were not really needed they would be 1A and when Mueller was having rosters of 85 because everyone was welcomed they would be 6A

So when Highlands Duffy was running out rosters of 30 players because if you did not contribute you were not really needed they would be 1A and when Mueller was having rosters of 85 because everyone was welcomed they would be 6A

Make rule that if you cut players you play in highest class.

Make rule that if you cut players you play in highest class.

What if they did not cut but made it clear that anyone not in the top 25 players will never see the field even if it is a running clock for or against? So only 30 players show up.

What if a 4A school that normally has a roster of 50 players suddenly has 80 players but 30 of them never played before but want to be part of a team and are willing to practice knowing they may never get into a game? Should they now be moved to 6A?