Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #6 Simon Kenton vs. 5A Highlands

Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Simon Kenton Pioneers (5-0) continued their winning ways with a 65-7 beat-down of the Cooper Jaguars.

 

This one was over early and next up are the Bluebirds of Highlands (2-3). Highlands is still trying to regain their lofty status in 5A. The Bluebirds have dropped three in a row, making the Pioneers prohibitive favorites on Friday. Highlands made of habit of playing 6A schools the first four weeks of the season. 3A #7 Lexington Catholic dealt a 21-18 loss to Highlands on Friday night.

 

The Pioneers have scored 237 points in five games while allowing 74 points. Their wins have come against four 6A squads and one 5A team. Simon Kenton is looking like a good bet to run the table in the regular season. The #8 currently ranked Ryle Raiders await the Pioneers the last week of the regular season.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK is playing awesome! The big question mark was the SK defense and they have played awesome this season!

Edited by Footballforever74

I need to see the SK offense do what they do and the defense to keep FTH out of the endzone. In my mind, if this game is a shootout, it's a wasted opportunity for SK.

Really not alot to talk about with SK...they will continue to put up points and should go undeafted again in the regular season ...the only real question is how many points are they going to put on the board

Not much competition, not much to see here.

Highlands heading for a 2-4 record.

Yeah, this will be similar to the Highlands vs Ryle game I believe. Highlands still has some issues that need solved: players playing two ways, offensive play calling, tackling in general.

 

Does Highlands not blitz linebackers any more? I was thinking about it, I don't think I saw a LB blitz in what games I've been too.

Yeah, this will be similar to the Highlands vs Ryle game I believe. Highlands still has some issues that need solved: players playing two ways, offensive play calling, tackling in general.

 

Does Highlands not blitz linebackers any more? I was thinking about it, I don't think I saw a LB blitz in what games I've been too.

 

If they don't blitz Shearer will pick them apart.

I need to see the SK offense do what they do and the defense to keep FTH out of the endzone. In my mind, if this game is a shootout, it's a wasted opportunity for SK.

 

Starting defense is playing lights out! DLineman JJ Courtney has a nonstop motor!

Sk by 28... I think shearer has been waiting for this moment for 4 years. Birds have progressively looked worse each week and staff haven't been willing to make the changes necessary to be successful until this point. No reason to think it will happen this game.

SK wins big. Shearer should have a big night for the Pioneers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.