Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A #6 Simon Kenton vs. 5A Highlands

Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I trash talked anyone there, but I apologize if it came off that way. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

I don't think I trash talked anyone there, but I apologize if it came off that way. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

 

It was the naming of "names" that I take issue with because they are after all high school kids.

 

As a school of thought, think how you would like it if your kid had their name thrown out there like that for discussion.

It was the naming of "names" that I take issue with because they are after all high school kids.

 

As a school of thought, think how you would like it if your kid had their name thrown out there like that for discussion.

 

Fair enough, I see what you're saying there.

Thumped us? It was a shootout and SK pulled ahead late in the 4th. Glorious victory for SKs like 3rd best team vs Highlands worst team in 100 years.

Is it now the 2nd worst team in 101 years?

I'm surprised this thread has 8 pages! Hope both teams get out healthy and ready for district games to start soon!

Running clock games are not worth the price of admission in my mind but...im still going lol. See you all tonight

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.