6A #6 Simon Kenton vs. 5A Highlands

thsrocks

Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Simon Kenton vs. Highlands: Who wins and why?

You can't wrap what you you can't catch! Quickness and speed provides what size alone does not.

I did say if you can get to them.

For the record our backs are fast also. I think Hammock and England ran against each other a few times in the 100m during track and it was a step difference going either way depending on the day. Power and speed is a good combination and Chisolm blows them all away in both. nuff bout us don't want to hijack the thread. I like Hammock he'll get bigger if he works hard. Squats, squats, squats.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't wrap what you you can't catch! Quickness and speed provides what size alone does not.

Well Ive been to most of the Highlands games this year and they do get to the guy.... and then the finishing part of wrapping up is the problem. Watch the Ryle game, Chisohlm and others usually were touched first around the line of scrimmage, and break a staggering number of tackles. Catching them isn't the problem, at all.

Well Ive been to most of the Highlands games this year and they do get to the guy.... and then the finishing part of wrapping up is the problem. Watch the Ryle game, Chisohlm and others usually were touched first around the line of scrimmage, and break a staggering number of tackles. Catching them isn't the problem, at all.

That's what I was saying, plenty of contact, just not finishing. That's just feet position and technique. It's effort not rocket science. Of course a good running back makes it a lot harder.

Strength conditioning issue?

Cooper scored 22 points on Highlands that tells me Highlands is really bad!

HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously? They scored two TD's on our JV defense with under 3 minutes to go. The score didn't do the game justice at all...it was a flat out beat down. They had given up 9 points before the Varsity came out of the game, 2 of those due to a bad snap on a punt.