Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

maysvilleky

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maysvilleky

  1. At least at Mason County....Anyone could buy from the school, but they only have a certain quantity. So if they sell out you have to buy elsewhere. You can buy at Rupp. They have different ticket windows set up for each team, so you can buy with others from the same school. The other option is to buy via ticketmaster. Just find out what section the school sales are and see how close you can get. You can print off the ticket. IF WV wins the first game, you can buy tickets right after the game. But there will be a line form quickly, so you may want to consider getting in line before the end of the game if it looks like a pretty certain win.
  2. Opening Round 1 Walton Verona 1 John Hardin 1 Owensboro 1 Trinity 1 Scott County 1 Butler 1 Lincoln 1 Warren Central Semi-Finals 2 Walton Verona 2 Trinity 2 Scott County 2 Lincoln Co. Finals 3 Trinity 3 Scott Co. 2019 Sweet 16 State Champion 5 Scott Co. Tiebreaker 125 pts
  3. Per Danny Weddle...Campbell shoots 72% for the game! WOW. BTW...Danny Weddle's last Mason County ball game. Great big Thanks to Danny and best wishes on retirement.
  4. Does anyone have the stats for this game?
  5. Good game back and forth. Mason with a few big defensive plays towards the end of the game.
  6. Big shot by May, but best game of the year for Swolsky.
  7. No ball slam...He got called for his 5th for bodying up while trying to trap. He obviously didn't think it should be and started punching the floor in frustration. He deserved the T but it wasn't for a ball slam. Great effort by both teams. I actually saw Coach Kirk and Coach Hinson look at each other at one point and sort of smile. I think they both loved the atmosphere and the effort of their players. Great crowd on hand got a great game to watch.
  8. Congrats to St. Pat Girls. They hit some big shots and FTs they needed late in the game. And also it was good to see Kennedy Carl at least get a chance to play in her last game for Bracken. The injury probably still hampered her, but she gave it her all.
  9. In another thread it was discussed. 700 students roughly splits the schools into the 2 categories. And based on number of students, I think only a few schools with less than 700 has won the state championship in the last 25 years.
  10. Just checked...Mason County has all theirs in thru the last game 1/7. Bourbon has all their's in as well. Maybe there was a glitch.
  11. Without an injury...I would think DA will score another 800 pts this year putting him as #2. I really don't see how he could get to #1.
  12. Looks like they are hosting their own tourney and then play in the Ashland Invitational after Christmas. The AIT used to be a major tourney, but I think it's fallen off quite a bit. But DA should bring out the crowds.
  13. Appears to be a Boys/Girls doubleheader with Boys playing first (6) and Girls second (7:30) per KHSAA scoreboard. So you would have gotten to see RC vs PC...Just the girls game though!
  14. I think Allen will carry PC to the win by 6-8 pts.
  15. FYI...Girls/Boys DH tonight. Girls 6pm/Boys 7:30pm.
  16. GRC is very very good. I think they already have 4 girls committed to play College ball. Not sure about H. Harrison but I'm sure she will somewhere. But I also don't think MC had their best ball game. A little too much one on one and not enough ball movement. But it's early in the year.
  17. I definitely think Coach Kirk will have MC playing their best ball come tournament time.
  18. How many did the Stone girl score for WC? I think she had 40 in their game vs East Carter.
  19. Congrats to IGO...A little surprised she decided on NKU. Thought she might go to a P5 school. But location could be everything.
  20. Saw Chris Harrison for Tollesboro go for 63. He was shooting as he crossed half court! BTW...I think Chris could use our prayers. I've heard his life has been in a downward spiral. Not sure where he is now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.