Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

maysvilleky

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maysvilleky

  1. I was very impressed with the event for it to be the first one. Lots of National talent out on the floor during the games. It was great for the KY teams to play against some of the best.
  2. Ranked #1 girl in the 2020 class. Honestly she wasn't that impressive offensively (all put backs - not a lot of post moves). But she has the frame (not thin or big) and isn't stiff, so I can see how she has the ranking.
  3. BTW...There was some big time talent at this event. Quite a few big colleges had coaches at the event. I was very impressed with what they put together for a 1st time event. I hope they can continue it.
  4. Mason played sluggish in the 1st half, but pressure finally got to Dixie Heights. Pelphrey girl is one of my daughters best friends, she was telling our girs she can shoot! But evidently we didn't get that message really well...
  5. Perkins affected a lot of shots. It shows he had 7 blocks but he affected several more. You could see guys trying to get shots up quickly or higher than they normally would. However when Perkins is out, Mason becomes VERY small. I believe that is going to be their problem this whole year. Teams with good bigs will be able to get Mason in foul trouble and out rebound them.
  6. Their uniforms are the same color! :lol2:
  7. Looks like some new names for GRC will be playing an active roll. It doesn't look like Igo played. Is she eligible? Looks like Behanan and Harrison are new girls that did play. Is Anderson the only girl they lost that contributed a lot last year?
  8. 5 - Fern Creek 3 - Ballard 3 - Bullitt East 1 - Mercer Co. 1 - Trinity 1 - Central 1 - Elizabethtown 1 - Lafayette 1 - Mason Co. 1 - Paris Tiebreaker - 121
  9. Not to be mean, but how many of these blow out games have gone in Calvary Christian's favor? I'm certainly happy for them since they are a small school and have probably been on the other side of scores like this in the past. They've definitely made improvement over the past couple of years.
  10. I don't know how physical this game was, but I saw Male in a scrimmage and they were VERY physical. If the refs allow them to play like that then they will be hard to beat. NOTE: I'm not saying they were dirty. Just a lot of physical contact.
  11. Mon. Dec 5 @ Mason County Fieldhouse 6pm JV/ 7:30 V FYI...MC only plays 2 games at the Lady Royal gym this year (1/23 & 2/1). All other home games at the Fieldhouse.
  12. Not saying she didn't but she had 20 pts in game on Tuesday night. It could have happened late in the game? Anyone know for sure? I see it was posted that she's out 2 weeks? Is it a wrist injury as hydraman posted?
  13. How many total players did Greenup have suit up. If it's only 12 - 13, then it might be out of necessity?
  14. IMO only the 41 FBS Division 1 players should be included in this conversation. If even 8 of them are ACC or SEC caliber (which is doubtful) then if UK and UofL split those eight, roughly 12 - 15 max is what I would expect on a 85 man scholarship roster from KY (and that's if they keep every kid in state with ACC/SEC talent which we know they don't).
  15. Hoops for Harvest Schedule - At Dixie High School 10 am - Montini Catholic (Chicago) vs Simon Kenton 11:20 am - Hamilton Heights (Chattanooga) vs Lou. Mercy 12:40 pm - Mason County vs Dixie Heights 2:00 pm - Northwestern (Kokomo) vs Scott High 3:20 pm - Plainfield (Indianapolis) vs Ft. Thomas Highlands 4:40 pm - Hamilton Heights (Chattanooga) vs Mercer Co. 6:00 pm - Montini Catholic (Chicago) vs Pickerington Central (Columbus) 7:20 pm - Northwestern (Kokomo) vs Dixie Heights Looks like a few teams pulling double duty. Quality looking matchups.
  16. Bret McCormick has good info about the tourney: Bret McCormick (@ASGR1995) | Twitter
  17. Wow...Was there no way to call off the dogs earlier?
  18. IMO...MC will all depend on how the youth develops. Their backups are very young...Kumler, Frey, Jackson, Mitchell etc.
  19. Sumo...Do you know how many blocks Perkins had? I listened to most of the game and it seemed he had at least 4 or 5 blocks while I was listening.
  20. Definitely will be standing room only. No walk up tickets. But still will only be less than 500 total. I think MC offered to let St. Pat use the girls gym for free and collect all gate receipts and concessions. I know it wouldn't have been quite the same, but St. Pat could have easily tripled their income for this game.
  21. Yep...That's pretty much how I think the 10th should be. If you want to keep Scott High, then they can be in the 37th.
  22. Fleming and Lewis both need to be in the 10th. Much easier drive for Lewis County to 10th Region teams than some of the 16th Region foes.
  23. Agree...Good for the young man. Way to fight back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.