Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male 68 Butler 62

Featured Replies

Wow! Sounds like a great game.

Actually as good as these teams are (both top 5 in my opinion), it was somewhat sloppy. But the runs by both teams were just crazy. Male went from 7 up in second quarter to 9 down at half. Then came out and went up 4, then down 4, then pulling away. It was like Round 1 of Hearns-Hagler, LOL!

I will say this, if Male doesn't have 3-4 girls in top 10 to 15 players in 7th region then I have a bridge to sell to you! Harbison, Browning, Sexton, Hogan and Calvert can all flat out play! Butler extremely talented as well. I think the level of teams in this Jefferson County area may be at an all-time high between Male, Butler, Bullitt East, Sacred Heart, Eastern and many other very good teams.

I will say this, if Male doesn't have 3-4 girls in top 10 to 15 players in 7th region then I have a bridge to sell to you! Harbison, Browning, Sexton, Hogan and Calvert can all flat out play! Butler extremely talented as well. I think the level of teams in this Jefferson County area may be at an all-time high between Male, Butler, Bullitt East, Sacred Heart, Eastern and many other very good teams.
The teams that Male will have to adjust to are the ones that can shoot them out of the zone. Male is huge but will have trouble matching up if they use their "big" lineup. Bullitt East may be a good test for them and definitely would have been if their 2 post players werent injured---not sure how BE will guard their size.

 

Did absence of Janna Lewis have impact?
Yes!

It's going to be an exciting season that's for sure. :banana:

I don't know how physical this game was, but I saw Male in a scrimmage and they were VERY physical. If the refs allow them to play like that then they will be hard to beat. NOTE: I'm not saying they were dirty. Just a lot of physical contact.

I don't know how physical this game was, but I saw Male in a scrimmage and they were VERY physical. If the refs allow them to play like that then they will be hard to beat. NOTE: I'm not saying they were dirty. Just a lot of physical contact.

 

It was not a game for the faint of heart, and Male was very physical. However, Butler certainly matched them with intensity and physicality. I didn't think it was a dirty game on either side but was very physical to be sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.