Everything posted by cathbird
-
Doss 52 Highlands 32
So weinrich is gone right?
-
Boone County / Highlands Predictions
Birds 26 Boone 13.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
I picked mine up at CovCath yesterday. Give the office a call and they might put one aside for you.
-
Cooper 67 Covington Catholic 54
I want some of what you were smoking. Those refs were horrendous.
-
Covington Catholic/Scott County Predictions
Scott county by 35+
-
Why are soccer players so much smarter than football players?
Tanner Fangman from Covcath was an oustanding defensive back, and got a 36 on his ACT. I don't know if he was valedictorian or not. You can look it up if you have time. While you're at it go ahead and try to find three soccer players who were valedictorians.
-
Grant County @ Covington Catholic Predictions
35-0 at half with CCH scoring at least one defensive/special teams TD. JV comes in for the third and closes out a 49-6 (missed/blocked PAT) victory. CovCath rolls.
-
A Nice Reminder About Appreciating Our HS Football Officials
I respect the refs, but im still going to disagree with every call that goes against my team. I can't help it.
- Covington Catholic 2015/2016
-
San Antonio Texas high school football players target ref because of a bad call
Don't know how this wasn't brought up. These kids are punks but dude on the right has a hall of fame haircut.
-
Rules Question - TD Reception?
I saw a replay on the news last night. Not a touchdown.
-
Question for Highlands fans
Highlands players have absolutely zero reason to expect to win this game, let alone "know" they will win. The ripping some of you fair weather birds have given Hergott on here is something I have never seen from this fan base. I'd bet my life savings that team morale is at a historic low, and I don't see it getting any better. If you don't think 80% of the birds players are reading these threads you're outta ya mind.
-
Is the GCL the best high school conference in America?
GCL South*
-
St. Thomas Aquinas (Florida)
But how would they do against UK?
-
Who would win? Bishop Gorman vs UK
UK's scout team would win by 100.
- Is CovCath half as good as last year?
-
Dixie/Simon Kenton Predictions
55-7 SK
-
Dudley Part 2
Dudley Hilton is the Bud Kilmer of Kentucky football. :lol2:
-
Fumble recoveries...
19 fumble recoveries is unreal. I don't even think I could do that on Madden.
- Is CovCath half as good as last year?
-
Is it possible for Highlands to start 0-6 this year?
I was being sarcastic. I think think the birds will be fine.
-
Is it possible for Highlands to start 0-6 this year?
Time to start the "Is it possible for Highlands to start 1-5 this year" thread.
- Saint Xavier (OH) 57 Covington Catholic 7
-
Is it possible for Highlands to start 0-6 this year?
I don't think they will beat St X or SC, but those other games I'd take the birds.
- Ryle 35 Covington Catholic 28