Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it possible for Highlands to start 0-6 this year?

Featured Replies

Highlands has a tough schedule I thought they would beat Cooper. Now they face Campbell County, Scott County, Ryle, St. X and then SK.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands has a tough schedule I thought they would beat Cooper. Now they face Campbell County, Scott County, Ryle, St. X and then SK.

 

I've bolded the ones I think they win and underlined the one I think could go either way. I seem them 2-3 or 3-2 in this stretch.

No, they'll be 1-1 very soon. This notion that Highlands is terrible is silly. They are still a very above average high school team. I think how good of a team Cooper is, is still being discounted. This is not a highlands team that we've all come to know, but they aren't chopped liver either.

  • Author
I've bolded the ones I think they win and underlined the one I think could go either way. I seem them 2-3 or 3-2 in this stretch.

 

SK will put a running clock on them!

SK will put a running clock on them!

 

Your rhetoric is tiresome. You say that about just about every opponent. Better start saving room in your stomach now for all the crow you'll have to eat.

SK will put a running clock on them!

 

What would be great is getting your attitude around the SK players before the HHS vs SK game.

SK will put a running clock on them!

 

you should spend the whole day pregame with the SK players before the HHS vs SK game. Just talking to them with your attitude and general outlook.

  • Author

If Highlands loses to Campbell it is going to be a very long season for the Birds.

sorry it didn't seem like that first one went through...... that said, anything is possible. They could go 0-6 if some bad luck /injuries happen.

  • Author

I see 3 wins on Highlands schedule Dixie, Grant County, and Boone County.

My best guess is 4-2.

 

But I'd love to be running the NKY football contest this year!

The fact that this thread has now 13 posts is sad.

 

The fact that it will probably end up 13 pages is even worse.

  • Author
The fact that this thread has now 13 posts is sad.

 

The fact that it will probably end up 13 pages is even worse.

 

I think it all boils down to how they play this Friday.

Maybe 4-2, worst case scenario 3-3. You all have to understand, It's Highlands that we are talking about. When was the last time the Birds ever bad or missed the playoffs? It's quit a while. Birds will recover, win district, #1 seeding and go on from there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.