Everything posted by k2002j
-
6A #3 North Hardin at 6A #6 Central Hardin Predictions/Updates
Should be the best game played in Hardin County in a long time. I'm partial to my Bruins. Gonna take Central 34 to 28.
-
South Warren 59 Central Hardin 0
How long is Gavin George going to be out for?
-
2A #2 Mayfield at 6A McCracken County
It seems they change coaches every other year or so.
-
Simon Kenton 29 Meade County 28
I went back and looked at the 53 listed players for this and not one freshman is listed in the 53.
-
Simon Kenton 29 Meade County 28
According to what the Meade County coaches reported to KHSAA/Riherds they have 53 on the team this year. Last year (2017) they reported 54 pl.jayers and in 2016 they reported 53 players. This is looking at what Riherds shows on the roster. Names are listed of each player to get this count.
-
Opening night forecast - Friday, August 17, 2018
In response to an earlier post about there being several scrimmages this weekend. As far as I know scrimmages are over. This Friday-Saturday are real games.
-
Central Hardin 27 Daviess County 20
Hats off to Davies County they could have folded and getting down 21 to 0 but they fought back and fought hard. There fans traveled well. They more than packed their side of the stands. They have my respect. Congrats to my Bruins.
-
South Warren 28 Bowling Green 21
Wow totally shocked and By dominated them earlier. Look out it's on now. By won t take this well. Congrats South Warren.
-
#14 Central Hardin vs. Daviess County (6A Quarterfinal)
if youre saying that because of Trinity then it would fit every team in the state. lol
-
Different perspective: Who has a really good coach they need to keep?
Central Hardin needs to keep Coach Tim Mattingly. He has taken the program to a level it has never seen. There defense is so much better since he arrived. They may not ever win a 6A State Championship but he has guided them to the only undefeated regular season and 4 district titles in a row. They have won one region title and will compete Friday night for the second one. The kids really believe in him and buy in to what he's doing and it shows on the field and off the field. I hope the school and community will give him the support he deserves. Thank you Tim Mattingly.
-
Please KHSAA DO NOT let this happen
How would you feel to be stuck in a district with Trinity, St. X, Male, Manual, etc,
-
Please KHSAA DO NOT let this happen
I changed my mind this post ain't worth the time. Y'all have fun.
-
Do John Hardin and North Hardin need new coaches?
i was just looking at the stats against Knox Central and I noticed Anthony Witherspoon's name did not appear anywhere, Was he hurt? I really expected that he would dominate this area this year but he never materialized as dominant.
-
North Hardin vs Central Hardin
I like Central in this one but think it will be close. Centals at home. Go BRUINS!!!!!
-
Central Hardin at Meade County
Go BRUINS!!!!!
-
What's wrong with Hardin County Football?
The 3 teams Central Hardin has lost to are a combined 17-3 and all 3 are ranked in the top 7 of their classes. They are young on defense and offense. Next year should be better all around.
-
Does your football concession profits stay with football or go elsewhere?
Last I knew at Central Hardin the band worked concessions and got all money from concessions.
-
2A #5 Christian Academy-Louisville at 6A Meade County
Cal 35 to 7
-
Central Hardin at John Hardin
I think this will be a close game and probably decided by turnovers. I am concerned with John's speed out of the backfield as well. Central's lack of offense has killed them last 2 weeks but I know those 2 defenses are well above average. Go Bruins!!!!
-
South Warren 27 Central Hardin 17
P.S. to everyone who is concerned, Central field was in great shape after last week's game. SHEW! NOW that this settled onto bigger fish to fry.
-
6A #3 Pleasure Ridge Park vs. North Hardin
Pretty sure Etown won the game tonight not North.
-
What fields are a disaster or nearly a disaster after the games tonight?
Damn. Field looks like its in good shape. Nobody tell All tell cause it would ruin his day.
-
Christian Academy-Louisville 15 Central Hardin 0
Cal has a very disciplined defense was impressed. First time for me to see them in action. Good luck to them and may you have better weather the rest of the year.
-
2A Christian Academy-Louisville at 6A Central Hardin
Gonna be a nasty mess tonight. Which team benefits from the weather conditions?
-
Simon Kenton 47 Meade County 13
I went to game just to see Simon Kenton and they looked solid. QB rifles that ball into tight windows. Meade is down bad again. First time seeing Simon Kenton and I was impressed. Solid effort all around. Now after reading on here found out they were missing their starting running back. They can only get better. Good luck Pioneers.