Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #2 Mayfield at 6A McCracken County

Who gets the W? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the W?

    • Mayfield
      96%
    • McCracken County
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cards (3-0) got a scare from a resurgent Paducah Tilghman team, before pulling away in the 2nd half for a 51-27 win. McCracken nabbed their first win with a 38-27 decision over Graves County. Last year's meeting, a 49-27 Mayfield win, was the first time that either team won by more than six points in the brief history of this series.

If Mayfield is as crisp as the Tilghman game, they can name the score. They know McCracken isn't as big a threat, so I say the Cards lay off just a hair.

 

Mayfield 49 McCracken 7

  • Author

This series has been really competitive right from the start, but it feels like it's starting to trend heavily in Mayfield's favor. I think the Cards make it three in a row over the Mustangs in dominant fashion.

Who you pulling if this week "Rocket man"??

 

Pulling for and for and who I think will win are 2 completely different things. Mustangs have 0% chance of even keeping it close.

I didnt realize CC fans still hated Mayfield.

I didnt realize CC fans still hated Mayfield.

 

I’ve lived in McCracken County for 14 years. I have friends affiliated with both McCracken and PT. Don’t flatter yourself.

Never understood why a small school would ever hate on another small school.

Never understood why a small school would ever hate on another small school.

 

What are you talking about? :lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.