Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

k2002j

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by k2002j

  1. Should be the best game played in Hardin County in a long time. I'm partial to my Bruins. Gonna take Central 34 to 28.
  2. How long is Gavin George going to be out for?
  3. It seems they change coaches every other year or so.
  4. I went back and looked at the 53 listed players for this and not one freshman is listed in the 53.
  5. According to what the Meade County coaches reported to KHSAA/Riherds they have 53 on the team this year. Last year (2017) they reported 54 pl.jayers and in 2016 they reported 53 players. This is looking at what Riherds shows on the roster. Names are listed of each player to get this count.
  6. In response to an earlier post about there being several scrimmages this weekend. As far as I know scrimmages are over. This Friday-Saturday are real games.
  7. Hats off to Davies County they could have folded and getting down 21 to 0 but they fought back and fought hard. There fans traveled well. They more than packed their side of the stands. They have my respect. Congrats to my Bruins.
  8. Wow totally shocked and By dominated them earlier. Look out it's on now. By won t take this well. Congrats South Warren.
  9. if youre saying that because of Trinity then it would fit every team in the state. lol
  10. Central Hardin needs to keep Coach Tim Mattingly. He has taken the program to a level it has never seen. There defense is so much better since he arrived. They may not ever win a 6A State Championship but he has guided them to the only undefeated regular season and 4 district titles in a row. They have won one region title and will compete Friday night for the second one. The kids really believe in him and buy in to what he's doing and it shows on the field and off the field. I hope the school and community will give him the support he deserves. Thank you Tim Mattingly.
  11. How would you feel to be stuck in a district with Trinity, St. X, Male, Manual, etc,
  12. I changed my mind this post ain't worth the time. Y'all have fun.
  13. i was just looking at the stats against Knox Central and I noticed Anthony Witherspoon's name did not appear anywhere, Was he hurt? I really expected that he would dominate this area this year but he never materialized as dominant.
  14. I like Central in this one but think it will be close. Centals at home. Go BRUINS!!!!!
  15. The 3 teams Central Hardin has lost to are a combined 17-3 and all 3 are ranked in the top 7 of their classes. They are young on defense and offense. Next year should be better all around.
  16. Last I knew at Central Hardin the band worked concessions and got all money from concessions.
  17. I think this will be a close game and probably decided by turnovers. I am concerned with John's speed out of the backfield as well. Central's lack of offense has killed them last 2 weeks but I know those 2 defenses are well above average. Go Bruins!!!!
  18. P.S. to everyone who is concerned, Central field was in great shape after last week's game. SHEW! NOW that this settled onto bigger fish to fry.
  19. Pretty sure Etown won the game tonight not North.
  20. Damn. Field looks like its in good shape. Nobody tell All tell cause it would ruin his day.
  21. Cal has a very disciplined defense was impressed. First time for me to see them in action. Good luck to them and may you have better weather the rest of the year.
  22. Gonna be a nasty mess tonight. Which team benefits from the weather conditions?
  23. I went to game just to see Simon Kenton and they looked solid. QB rifles that ball into tight windows. Meade is down bad again. First time seeing Simon Kenton and I was impressed. Solid effort all around. Now after reading on here found out they were missing their starting running back. They can only get better. Good luck Pioneers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.