Everything posted by Agent33
-
Boyle County 38 Danville 31 (JV)
Just think in a couple years when they play again. Danville and Boyle both have outstanding Sophomore classes. Danville should be good with Don Harris, DeMaria VanCleave, David Walker, Christian Hill, and Tyquan Mathews lil brother. Then you got Bramel, Kaden, Tiller, and bunch of great lineman for Boyle, add in that great freshman class and they're loaded. The future looks good in title town. Its time to bring some championships back!
-
Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28
That was Danville's biggest problem last year, they couldn't stop the run for NOTHING. Rocks biggest threat (run) versus the Ads weakness (stopping the run) should be interesting to say the least
-
Which Statement Is True: Danville Edition
I think they start 4 to 5 sophomores on Defense, so the future is definitely bright. They even play a freshmen on the line.
-
Which Statement Is True: Danville Edition
I think last year's team had too many "ME" players, I think this team is more of a let's do this a "team" squad. I think we will see just how good Danville is on Friday, If they win that game and Beat Boyle the next week I will definitely put them as, D. Until then they haven't shown me nothing to be saying they are contenders!
-
Shelby County 31 Garrard County 30
You guys better not count Garrard County out. It was just one game, besides when your best Receiver is out, which is also their best DB that's a huge loss. Garrard is whole different team when Nick is out there!
-
Southwestern/Bourbon County Predictions
Southwestern will win 35-7. I see the Warriors having a real nice season. Wouldn't surprise me if they're in Bowling Green this year. French can flat out coach, and he got his team believing they can win!
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Although Boyle's Offense didn't show me much, I think the D will cause Bell problems. I'm going with Boyle 28-7
-
Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28
I think Rockcastle will have to much depth, size, and will wear Danville down in the 4th qtr. I just dont see Danville being able to stop a running team like the Rock. Until they show me they can stop a team running tbe ball, I just can't pick them!
-
Mykasa Robinson getting national attention
I tried to tell people last year she was the best player in her class, and its not close. I guess all these big time schools agree with me lol
-
NextUpRecruits 2018 Player Rankings
I think Trevon Faulkner should be ranked ahead of Fitzgerald. I watched them play head to head last year in the region tournament and he was clearly better.
-
South Warren 43 John Hardin 12
What do you except Chuck Smith jr, on SW sidelines lol You know they are gonna be well coached, Brandon learned from some of the best in his dad and Jeff Hester, so you know Defense is gonna be SW bread and butter!
-
North Hardin 55 Mercer County 20
Mercer plays southwestern also..........could get real ugly. I dont understand why Braxton Bradshaw or Dustin Baker dont get the ball much. But it's the first game, and hopefully they get it going.
-
Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28
Blackngold you sure dont party long hahaha
-
Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28
This will be the test to see if Danville's run defense had improved from last year. If they can't stop the run, give me rock by 20!
-
Bowling Green/Monroe County Updates
Who will go 15-0 next year?
-
Boyle County 21 Central Hardin 19
Hardin got out coached. PERIOD!
-
Shelby County 31 Garrard County 30
Who was Garrard Missing?
-
Danville 41 LaRue County 14
I heard Danville started for 4 to 5 sophomores on Defense last night. That VanCleave kid can FLY, he's also an Sophomore. If Coach Clevenger can get his defense consistent this team can make some noise out the East!
-
Pikeville 43 Prestonsburg 6
What did Frasure do for Prestonburg?
-
Danville 41 LaRue County 14
I agree Wireman, this game was completely dominated by Danville, they played all Freshman the second half and Larue tried to push them around. Larue may win 4 games this year, I dont know if they're that bad or Danville is that much improved. I thank Larue should of Kept Jaggers as the head coach IMO.
-
3A #3 Boyle County/6A #9 Central Hardin predictions (8/22)
Boyle 28 CH 10
-
LaRue County vs. Danville Predictions
Larue travels to Danville to take on the Ads. Will Larue be improved from a young team last year and give Danville all they want, or will the Ads walk away with the win. Both teams has a lot to prove on defense, because neither team could stop anybody. Who wins and why?
-
Dylan James - Mercer County
If Mercer does win it next year I hope EVERYBODY knocks them like they did Boyle County this year. All we heard was " Boyle couldn't win with Jeremiah Bell"...they had the get a transfer..blah, blah, blah. So what I'm saying is Mercer better win it all with all their "transfers" they got. PERIOD!
-
Dylan James - Mercer County
Mercer has 4 D1 prospects. Hager, Dow, Faulkner, and Now this kid!
-
Dylan James - Mercer County
Mercer better not lose in a game in the region lol Absolutely LOADED