LaRue County vs. Danville Predictions

Agent33

LaRue County vs. Danville  

8 members have voted

1. 1. LaRue County vs. Danville

• LaRue County
    • Danville

Larue travels to Danville to take on the Ads. Will Larue be improved from a young team last year and give Danville all they want, or will the Ads walk away with the win. Both teams has a lot to prove on defense, because neither team could stop anybody. Who wins and why?

Nelson beat LaRue 60-19 in the scrimmage. Varsity played three full quarters & it was 52-19. I do know LaRue had one TD from a kick off return; put together one real good scoring drive & the other came off a Nelson turnover deep in their own territory.

I think you'll see LaRue win 4-6 games this year; to be expected. Hart & Russell County, which were their two wins last year are both back on the schedule. No disrespect to Fort Knox, but I would think that one is a given. I think they will match up very well with Edmonson, and then there is Taylor and Green County's...two teams that LaRue lost by a TD to each last year (and, their only real hit to graduation was at TE. Graduated three starters).

I see them winning at least 4 of those, and very well could be all 6.

Danville seems to be a very tough team heading into the 2015 season. I don't see Ads having much trouble with Larue as they pull this one out with ease. I do agree that Larue is much improved and with their young/experienced talent they will be a force in the near future.