South Warren 43 John Hardin 12

BlacknGold

SW is a very good team. This was a statement game for the Spartans. If you want to beat them you better be balanced on offense. Really looking forward to their game with Central Hardin. Colton #34 is a terrific player. Played middle LB and RB. John Hardin. You can still have a good year, but not sure you can beat South this year.

SW was very impressive tonight. Their defensive front seven was swarming the ball all game long. Their running game was very good as well, as the QB had several good runs as did the RB. John Hardin had good athletes, but too many penalties and a costly fumble early which SW ran back for a score. SW is very well coached and disciplined.

SW is a very good team. This was a statement game for the Spartans. If you want to beat them you better be balanced on offense. Really looking forward to their game with Central Hardin. Colton #34 is a terrific player. Played middle LB and RB. John Hardin. You can still have a good year, but not sure you can beat South this year.

I don't doubt John having not just a good year, but a great year. Here is hoping to seeing this two square off again the day after Thanksgiving in BG.

SW is a whale of a ball club. Grown men where you need them. Playmakers in all of the spots you need them. Well coached. Veteran seniors across the board.

John makes a great stand on their first drive, only to fumble it into a SW scoop and score. Two plays later? SW safety. Safety results in great field position for SW. Before you can blink, SW is up 16-0. But, great teams capitolize off special teams and turnovers.

Heck of a ball club down there on Nashville Road, BG-KY.

South warren is going to dominate the LOS every week with that team. It will happen every Friday night. Grown men on that defense. John Hardin didn't help themselves either by "giving" A very good team points. SW will be undefeated. John will get better I think and win several games. SW will do this to a lot of people this year.

Congrats to South Warren. They are clearly a better team than John Hardin and it's not even close. Interesting side note. I was surprised at how much trouble JH was having with the bad snap on the punt and issues in XPs and I read today that Coach Lewis suspended 7 players for the first quarter for being late to practice Friday. This included their starting center, starting RB, place kicker/punter, and several defensive starters. This is a sign of a mentally weak and undisciplined team. I have no idea what is wrong with these kids and it's obvious their heads are not in the game. I hope this embarrassment knocked some sense in to them.