Which Statement Is True: Danville Edition

ATLCat

Tell me which statement you think will best describe Danville this year and why you think it is the case:

A) Danville's back! State Final or Bust!

B) Just one more sad chapter in the decline of Danville football.

C) Reloading year.. wait til you see us in 2016!

D) Just as good as Boyle County and with an easier playoff path

E) Meh..Thanksgiving football is overrated anyway

I'll take F.) Too early to tell. We'll know more about Danville after they play Rockcastle County and Boyle County.

I too will reserve my answer. They dominated a team they should dominate. Way too early to be making statements like A and D.

Honestly though, I hope the answer is A because I'd love to see Danville football back on top in their class.

I can confirm already that they are a different team than probably the last 3 seasons.

They are a different team from last year. Last year was Coach Clevenger's first year wasn't it? It takes time to change the culture and to be where they are at now is a positive sign. At the same time I need to see them beat someone other than Larue County in order to truly see where they are at. I know all of the Admiral fans are saying they are going to beat Boyle County and they just might do that. They do need to worry about Rockcastle County first though.

I think last year's team had too many "ME" players, I think this team is more of a let's do this a "team" squad. I think we will see just how good Danville is on Friday, If they win that game and Beat Boyle the next week I will definitely put them as, D. Until then they haven't shown me nothing to be saying they are contenders!