Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Statement Is True: Danville Edition

Featured Replies

Tell me which statement you think will best describe Danville this year and why you think it is the case:

 

A) Danville's back! State Final or Bust!

B) Just one more sad chapter in the decline of Danville football.

C) Reloading year.. wait til you see us in 2016!

D) Just as good as Boyle County and with an easier playoff path

E) Meh..Thanksgiving football is overrated anyway

I'll go with D out of these choices

I was taught the hard way to respect the Ads and hope they regain prominence

I'll take F.) Too early to tell. We'll know more about Danville after they play Rockcastle County and Boyle County.

Mix of C and D with A as a possibility

 

 

This is what I think.

I'll take F.) Too early to tell. We'll know more about Danville after they play Rockcastle County and Boyle County.

 

I too will reserve my answer. They dominated a team they should dominate. Way too early to be making statements like A and D.

 

Honestly though, I hope the answer is A because I'd love to see Danville football back on top in their class.

I do think Danville will be much better than last year.

I do think Danville will be much better than last year.

 

100%. They have a real chance to make some noise.

I do think Danville will be much better than last year.

 

I can confirm already that they are a different team than probably the last 3 seasons.

I can confirm already that they are a different team than probably the last 3 seasons.

 

Not doubting you at all Wireman but are you basing it off the first game or what? I'm just curious.

I can confirm already that they are a different team than probably the last 3 seasons.

 

They are a different team from last year. Last year was Coach Clevenger's first year wasn't it? It takes time to change the culture and to be where they are at now is a positive sign. At the same time I need to see them beat someone other than Larue County in order to truly see where they are at. I know all of the Admiral fans are saying they are going to beat Boyle County and they just might do that. They do need to worry about Rockcastle County first though.

I thought Danville was hit hard by graduation last year, at the moment I'll go with E if they lose to the Rock I think it'll be a long season for the ADS.

I think last year's team had too many "ME" players, I think this team is more of a let's do this a "team" squad. I think we will see just how good Danville is on Friday, If they win that game and Beat Boyle the next week I will definitely put them as, D. Until then they haven't shown me nothing to be saying they are contenders!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.